Seven: Are you pregnant or not?

Since I'm changing a lot of things in this book...I have to update so much. Buttt it doesn't matter, as long as I get this book to the point where I want it:) Heh:) I might work more on the weekend, then during the weekdays. School has been catching up on me. So just enjoy this bit;) 

~

I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I kept thinking to myself throughout the whole morning. Just because I threw up, doesn't mean I'm pregnant. Jesus Christ. Maybe something I ate last night wasn't sitting real well in my stomach, and finally it wanted to come out. Logan finished making our breakfast, and he sat down next to me. 

The table was quiet maybe for what seemed like a half and hour. It was Carlos who spoke up asking me if I was alright. 

"Yeah I'm completely fine. Just something didn't seem to sit well down there." I spoke taking the last gulp of my orange juice. Logan rubbed his hand on my upper thigh, which made me jump a little. A small blush brushed across my face. Squeezing his hand, I pulled my chair back and stood up. Stretching a little bit, I walked over towards the couch. 

I picked up the controller, and turned on the t.v. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 seemed to be in the xbox. I pressed play, and began gaming. Surprisingly, it took all thoughts away from me as I began to play. That's why I love gaming. It takes your mind from reality.

~

"Let me go home with you. I need to keep an eye on you darling." Logan spoke holding my hand. I kept reassuring him that I was alright. For God's sake, I'm turning eighteen soon enough. I think I can take care of myself Logan. 

"Babe, I'm going to be alright. I promise." I told him. He didn't respond to me, so I'm guessing he finally understood. I told him I would call if anything else happened. Giving him a goodbye kiss, I waved and walked off. Another day went by, and it seemed like summer was coming closer than ever. The guys did say something about they were going on a Summer Break Tour, which scared me. I'd always put away my feelings about Logan leaving, but summer was just a few weeks away. If they really going, then Gustavo would tell them..next week. 

Meaning, Logan and I only have a few weeks to spend together before he's off. What worries me the most, is that we won't be able to call each other. Or even Skype...or face-time. Once I got into the apartment, my stomach began turning. I ran off into the bathroom, and there I puked again. This time, I was crying. 

I wasn't balling, but I was shedding a few tears. My heart ached with the thought of not being able to hold hands with Logan. Not being able to hug him, or just his presents. It was hard enough being away from each other for a night, just thinking about him being away from three months. I mean, yeah I could have done it if I never moved to Hollywood, but now that I'm here, and actually dating him..it takes a toll. Still having the albums, and a few videos, that'll keep me distracted. I mean, even before I go to the studio, and having to face Gustavo, I always listen to them. 

It brings so much comfort, that I forget a lot of things. Sniffling, I brought myself back on my feet. I wasn't going to break down, not now, not ever. I wasn't going to make a wreck, because I still have Mrs.Knight, Katie, and my friends whom I can Skype/call. Which reminds me. I grabbed my Android and dialed my cousin. She picked up the phone in an instance. 

"Yello." She spoke. It was good hearing her voice. A smile appeared on my lips. 

"Heyo." I answered leaning against my island. 

"Why the hell haven't you called me?" Brianna angrily spoke. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Brianna began ranting on how it's been four months since I last talked to her...and that I should have called her like I promised. Well, I did keep my promise right..I called her..right? 

"Hey, I need some advice." I spoke biting my lower lip. Brianna soon stopped ranting and lecturing me. First, I didn't know what I wanted to tell her. That I might be pregnant..or that my boyfriend might be leaving for a tour soon. 

"Well..? What's up?" She questioned her voice still hinted anger. 

"First, I might be pregnant. Second, my boyfriend might be leaving to go on tour. Oh..I forgot to tell you..well I was meaning to tell you..I'm dating Logan..Logan Mitchell. That's if you haven't been keeping up with-" 

"Yeah I know Kas. You're famous now. How could I not keep up with you? You're basically all over Tiger Beat, and Bop. Pop Star, and what nots. A lot of Logan lovers back home are jealous of you. And what is this about being pregnant?" Brianna spoke her voice rising a bit. 

"Um..uh..yeah. Um..maybe something happened..and maybe we forgot..and.." I couldn't use any of those words. I couldn't bluntly tell her. Yeah, she's my cousin and all, but I just couldn't full on tell her. Maybe if she could figure it out..then I wouldn't have to explain..da? 

"Well maybe I should come to L.A and kick your ass for not having protection now eh?" Brianna joked. Even when she did joke, it didn't feel like it. 

"Sorry! But..maybe you should come to L.A..I need some girl time. Oh OH, bring Maya and Ann pwease..and maybe..I'll just kik them..who knows. But never mind. Just..eh..I'm going to go take a nap. I need to sleep." I spoke yawning a little bit. 

"Maybe I will. Now go and get some sleep. Just call me sometime okay?" Brianna answered, this time, she sounded relativity calm. I answered her quickly, and told her goodbye. After she hung up, I placed my cellphone down, and strolled over towards the couch. There, I "jumped" onto it, and rested my back. I closed my eyes, letting myself slip out of reality. 

~8:00 PM

"KASIE! KASIE WAKE UP! DARLING!" Logan yelled in my right ear. Okay, someday I'm going to lose my hearing because of him. Jolting out of my sleep, Logan hovered over me his eyes filled with horror. Was I suppose to call him? Oops...

"What? Logan WHAT?!" I yelled back gripping onto his arms. He soon fell onto his knees, his eyes began to get teary. What was he going to tell me? I need to know..now. 

"We're leaving for tour soon. In two weeks. Gustavo just called Kendall, and he wants us in tomorrow to start working on things. I need to know now Kasaundra," Logan spoke my full name. God..I knew I shouldn't have told him. "Are you pregnant or not?"