Twenty-Two: Contractions

Okay let's go. 

Logan thought that it was high time for him to take a day off. Surprisingly, I wasn't against it at all. I actually wanted to spend a day with him, even if that means just the two of us lying on the couch, eating my weird food cravings, and well having a lazy day. I for one, have been having many lazy days since I've been nine months pregnant. 

My belly was very swollen, and I was almost weeks away from giving birth to my two beautiful children. We where having one girl, and one boy. Logan was really excited that we were having a boy instead of all girls. He thought that he could handle me? Wait until we have a screaming little girl running around the house. 

Just the thought of two little ones looking like a mixture of Logan and myself made me feel really giddy inside. My alarm went off around nine in the morning, and I woke up with one of my arms wrapped around Logan. His head was buried in one of the many pillows on our bed. His back was facing upwards, and he was snoring softly. 

I, for one, was wide awake when that annoying "Morning Glory" ringtone started to go off. It was telling me that I needed to take my pregnancy medication, as well as start to do some workouts to keep that baby fat off of me. So, just in my typical routine, I got out of my bed, walked towards my bathroom, and began to do routine. 

Starting out with taking my medication, then going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth after I washed my hands, then headed over towards the living room dinning room area to do some squats and other things a nine month pregnant lady could do.  I know  I was nine months for two reasons:

One, my doctor kept telling me I was nine months, and I was keeping tract of it, and second, I couldn't see my feet or any part of my legs whenever I looked down. My belly was so out there, that I was surprised I could even fit in my own damn car! When I went to go sit down on the couch, Logan emerged from the bedroom. 

He was wearing his blue boxers, with one sock off, and another one on. Later, he would go on to tell me that he got home late and didn't bother taking his socks off. His hair was a mess, and I loved every bit of it. Because Logan was growing his hair out, it was very shaggy, and unkept. He looked like one of those sexy super models with curly hair. 

"Well good morning sleepy head," I teased from where I sat on the couch. I could see him through the television screen. He gave his crooked smile, and headed over to where I was sitting. There, his arms wrapped around the upper half of my body, his hands resting just above my breasts. 

So, his arms were really resting on the edge of the couch, while the rest of his arms were on my shoulders, and his hands right above my breasts. He leaned forwards to rest his chin upon the top of my head. He spoke in a tried, raspy voice. 

"Good morning love bug." He was really getting good with the nicknames. Just the other day, he called me kiddo. I believe he's turning into a father even before the children have popped out! 

A soft chuckle escaped me after he called me "love bug." It was cute, I'll give him that. Logan stayed leaning on my for a while before straightening his posture and heading over towards the kitchen area. He was talking about his day at the studio, which consisted of the boys rough housing, singing, and meeting new of the singers Gustavo had signed on. 

He told me how much the boys had missed me, and they wished that they could come over. Especially Carlos, since he was a really big on new babies. I chuckled slightly at his words because I knew that trying to picture Carlos, one of the most roughest when it comes to rough housing, of the boys was big on meeting sweet innocent babies. 

"Well, I miss them too." And that statement was true, very true. I missed my boys, and I wanted to be around their crazy, life living adventures. Logan would always tell me crazy stories of the boys whenever they went on tour, and I loved hearing every bit of it. I soaked them up, and even wanted Logan to tell me the same story over and over again.