Sixteen-Time

It's been I think I year since I actually started writing this. I'm getting bored in class so I'll continue~ Sorry for the wait.

~

After breakfast finished, I was left sitting besides my boyfriend and rubbing my stomach. It was a while since we actually had time to spend with the guys, or so I thought. Logan was busy doing his own thing, and I was busy doing my own thing.

My cousin was too busy chatting Kendall up that Logan and I were just left to be ourselves and to just try and work a few things out. I found it actually really relaxing to just stop and to think for what seemed like forever. Which really was only twenty minutes.

"You have that baby shower today don't you?" Logan randomly asked turning to look at me, his candy chocolate eyes meeting mine. I nodded my head, crossing my legs and looking down at my stomach. Having twins was actually kind of interesting, because your stomach grew more than it would with just normal child.

"Yeah, it's later on in the afternoon," I answered him after a moment of thought. The boys would have time away from the girls, and I would get to catch up with a lot of people whom I haven't talked to over five to six years. Ann was here already, and so was Brianna so that was interesting enough at the house.

I honestly thought it was funny when we would kick Logan out of the house just to have a girls night.

Logan on the other hand wasn't very happy about that..you could see it in his eyes that he wasn't happy about it. But it didn't matter right? I was spending time with those who I thought were amazing, and they were spending time with me, who I'm assuming they thought was amazing.

Since Logan was working so much, I actually began to start taking own classes on my own, when I was in and out of going to the studio. I was beginning to learn a different language, which was Italian, while speaking a lot of Spanish. In which both Ann and Brianna found very annoying cause they never really knew what I was telling them.

I on the other hand found it very amusing because they would always whine when I said something that they didn't understand. Anyways, I turned towards Logan again and took his hand in his. Logan's hands were soft and warm, and pretty large.

It was something that brought me great joy, and comfort in holding his own hand. I turned towards him fully now, sitting on the edge of my chair, my semi rough thumb bushed against his knuckles.

"Yes?" Logan asks tilting his head a bit to the side. I noticed that he was growing a some stubble, and his hair was growing longer. It wasn't as if they were going on tour or something. They were just chilling out in L.A, and recording some music. Which was pretty amazing, cause I got to spend more time with Logan than I have in months. 

"Before I have this baby shower, do you wish to hang out with me? We haven't had any alone time in little over five months, and I feel as though-" Logan cut me off with a small soft kiss. He pulled back, his eyes bright and filled with love.

"I would love to spend time with you Kasaundra," he whispered standing up, and helping me up as well too. We bid our goodbyes to the group, and walked across the little hallway and towards our little apartment. Once we were inside, Logan and I walked over towards the couch and sat down, well more so laying down and began to just cuddle with each other.

It was as if I met him for the first time, and we were just sitting there. Spending our time together in silence, and and just pure bliss. Logan rubbed his thumb against my side, and buried his face in my hair. I could feel his warm against my back, which of course always felt nice.

Cuddle time was just probably one of the things that I missed about our relationship. With everything that's been going on, getting pregnant, him working more hours, tours, friends coming over, cuddling was the one thing I wish I had more with him.

Logan and I have been through a rocky road together, and we've gotten through it. With a couple of hearts broken here and there, a few things just yelled at each other, but we've still gotten through it. Which that's what I respected from him the most.

And other things that is at least. The more time I thought about Logan, the more I really began to feel comfortable in his arms, and soon enough my eyes drooped down and I fell asleep in his embrace. The last thing I heard from him was a small,"Te amo." which was the only thing he knew in Spanish. I remember whispering back,"Ti amo troppo," before I fell asleep completely.

~