Seventeen-Things must be done

I've actually had a shit ton of time to just write, so I should continue yes?

~

After the 'cuddle' time with Logan, I had my baby shower. It was fun, and entertaining. A lot of ladies came and gave me a lot of stuff that I needed, or that I already had. I hadn't really taken the time to actually do a lot of my own stuff with the children's stuff, but just stopping in my 'busy' life and hanging out with women who I love, and care for was interesting.

I've also got some stuff from a fans, which were just as weird as some of the other stuff that I've gotten, but that was about it. Logan on the other hand began to spend some time by himself for the rest of the afternoon, which was always nice because he could get some of his own work down.

After the baby shower, I went back to the apartment, and I spent sometime cleaning and getting myself ready for the children, which weren't suppose to come for a while now.

But after I had gotten all of the stuff from all of these ladies, it was the common thing to do to set them aside and to throw away and or just keep just incase Logan and I think about having children again. It wasn't until Brianna came over again knocking on the door and then just letting herself in. She invited Logan and I to the beach with the guys, and of course I couldn't say no.

So we went down to the beach shortly after I had taken care of all of the stuff that I needed to take care of, and then kicked off my day clothes and put my swim suit on, which was a bikini, and a shirt to go over it. I didn't really go in the water because I didn't feel the need to go in the water.

The boys of course went in the water, and the girls, which was really only Brianna and myself sat on the beach watching them with our sunglasses on. It was around seven o'clock that we decided to go, and we arrived just thirty minutes afterwards. The sun was still out, but it was setting across the ocean. Brianna turned and glanced at me, her sun hat off and her sunglasses still on. "So, what are you and Logan decided to name your children?" She asks rubbing her stomach. It was something that she picked up from me, which of course I didn't have any problem with it at all.

"We actually haven't had the time to sit down and name our children," I answered honestly. It was weird, because by the time my mother knew that she was have a girl, she already had a name picked out for me. And here I was waiting until my children came out and to actually name them. After we sat there in silence, I finally came up with a few names.

"Mia or James would be pretty," I told her nodding her head. "Or maybe something more Spanish..Like Luna or possibly Flávio," I answered closing my eyes and sighing under my breath. "It all comes down to what Logan wants to name them, and what we agree on. It was solely up to us and what fit perfectly with the children.

"I'm sure you two will find beautiful names for them," she says turning to look out against the ocean again. Just like me, my cousin really didn't stay on one topic for long. She soon began to talk about Kendall and how much she actually learned for being with him for little over a day.

"Oh? And has your love for him grown?" I teased watching as her face turned bright pink and she turned towards me. Brianna hit me right in the shoulder, which caused me to laugh harder than before.

"We've been flirting with each other, and it's just...well.." She fumbles over a few words, which of course was just as interesting as it was watching her talk about her other celebrity crushes. She quickly changed the topic again because she did want Kendall to hear that we were talking about him.

The boys were playing football, and trying to go surfing the rest of the time we were there, which of course made me laugh because watching a few of my friends that tagged along, which were just Ann and my cousin Maya, fall off the board and then try to get up again was something that I found amusing. Brianna and I were the eldest of the girls, and so we just...well we just didn't want to. It was something that we felt wasn't right for us, so we just sat out. Most of our time was just 'sun' bathing and watching the boys. Basically to sum up the time at the beach, it was filled with laughter, watching the boys, and a lot of water.

It was around ten that we arrived back at the Palm Woods. The boys said goodnight, and we walked back towards our apartment, upon where we actually saw someone that I really did not want to see. And honestly, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I actually saw him. He was sitting on the couch, cleaning off one of his knives, his red eyes soon flickered with excitement as he glanced back up at us.

"Well well, look who finally came home." that menacing voice that haunted me in my dreams spoke. His black hair seemed to have grown darker, and his eyes brightening.

"Jack.." I whispered dropping my beach bag.