Eight: I...I'm..

I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMOREEEEEEEE D: 

~

"Logan.." I spoke my right hand coming up and touching his cheek. Personally, I don't know if I'm pregnant with his child. I refuse to go and get tested. I mean, it's only the first day after we've had sex. I don't think any pregnancy test will prove that I'm pregnant. I couldn't answer him, and from the looks of it..he wanted an answer. 

"Logan.." I spoke again choking up this time. "I don't know honey. I really don't know. I wish..I just wish I knew. I refuse to get a pregnancy test. It's the first day after..after you know what. I don't think any pregnancy test will prove. Lets just wait a few weeks. Even if that means you leave for tour, I'll wait. And maybe next month I'll go and check. But for now..I don't know Logan." I answered him my voice lowering. He only nodded his head and squeezed my hand. 

Seeing as a few tears falling, I couldn't help but hug him. We were going to be sperated for a while, and it was going to be a hard adjustment. I'm guessing, Logan's probably going to spending as much time with me as possible. I smiled at that thought. Two weeks of being together, and then he's gone for three months. But at least he'll come back to me..right? 

~Two weeks later

"Baby, wake up. It's time." Logan whispered shaking me. It seemed it was six in the morning. The concert wasn't until night time..and he was waking me up this early? Jesus Christ Logan..let a girl sleep. Yawning, I rolled over and into his arms. Sure enough, my boyfriend picked me right up from the bed and set me down. 

"Logan," I whined letting my body lean into his. He gave out a loud grunt and suppored my body so that I was standing with little to no help from him. 

"Babe. It's seven in the morning. You'd said you help me pack." He protested. I don't remember saying that..or maybe I did. Who knows. I finally gave in, and rubbed my eyes. Logan put on some music, soft enough so we could hear, but not loud enough that the others would wake up. 

He had already put suitcases on the bed, and pulled out a lot of his shoes..expect for a few pairs. He had tons back in 2J, but I'm guessing he's leaving a few for me. I walked over towards our drawer now, and pulled out a ton of shirts and pants. I left a few of my favorite in for me to wear, but threw the rest on the bed. 

"Hey, three months is going to be quick okay? I promise." Logan spoke; breaking the ice. I only nodded my head trying not to let those thoughts enter. Folding his shirts, I kept thinking of these past months we spent together. That'll keep my mind off of everything. Logan was trying to make small talk with me, but he should know not to talk to me right now. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Logan finally giving in. The fact that you're leaving me for three months. I wish Gustavo would let me join you guys. I don't..I don't want you to leave. God, please don't. I mentally answered his question. It wasn't until he physically pulled me away from his suitcases and those chocolate brown eyes burned into my every inmost being. 

"I can tell when you're hiding something from me dear. We've spent almost five months together. Tell me whats really going on in there." He asked poking my head. That was my breaking point. Tears came rushing down, and I just hugged him. I hugged him tightly. I began crying in his shirt, and pleading with him not to go. 

"Don't go Logie Bear. Please! Please don't go! I don't..I don't want you to go. Please." I pleaded with him my fingers gripping harder onto his shirt the harder I cried. Logan's arms wrapped around my shaking, frail body and held me tight. I began to rub my back, and shush me. It wasn't until long that I had calmed down and now I was sniffling.