Epilogue-17 years later

Sorry for my 12 year old writing. it suxs. :) anyways last chapter hope u enjoy. :) 

~*~

December 23 12:00 p.m A/N: Not in recording. 

"Hey mom, whats this?" Dean asked as he grabbed a recorded tape. I looked at it and gasped. This is a tap that I recorded for them. 

"It's a tap that your aunts, uncles, and father recorded for you guys. You've always wanted to know how you guys to here, and how your father and I met. All of your answers are in there. Enjoy." I said to him and kissed his forehead. 

Then I heard the door open from downstars as Logan came back from work. Things have changed actually. Big Time Rush has faded a way from the public, but Logan does movies and T.V shows now. 

I still hear from Kendall and Brianna, Maya and Carlos, and James and Aliyah. It's nice to know that they haven't given up on what they're doing. I'm just so happy to live with Logan for the rest of my life. 

"Come on Dean, lets go eat dinner. Your father's home." I said. 

"Ok." He respond as we walked downstars. 

Dean's P.O.V 12: 05 a.m December 24. 

"Sam, are you awake?" I asked my sister walking into her room. She looked up with her lightish, auburnish brown hair in a mess as her big brown eyes looked at me. 

"I am now. What the hell Dean? It's 12:05 p.m. Go back to bed." She told me. 

"Happy birthday." I told her walking into her room. 

"Happy b-day to you too bro." She told me. I sat down on her bed and turned on her light. She looked  at me again.  

"What's this?" She asked pointing to the tape. I looked at it again and smiled. 

"It's a tape mom and dad, our aunts and uncles made for us." I told her straight up. She sat up in her bed and looked at me with wide eyes. She snatched it from my hand and looked at it. 

"Sweet." She said. 

"Lets listen to it." I told her. She nodded her head as she pressed play. Then I heard the laugher of my mother. 

"Hey kids. Your probably what, 17 by now? Man, you guys grow up to fast." My mother sounded very young, maybe around her late 20's. I have no idea. 

"Yeah, you guys are so cute. I love you both." Our father said. 

"We're all here. Your Aunt and Uncle Brianna and Kendall. Say here." Our mother said. 

"Here." They both said chuckling. 

"Your Aunt and Uncle Maya and Carlos," She began

"Here." They said. 

"Your Aunt and Uncle Aliyah and James," 

"Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee" They sang. Everybody were chuckling as Sam and I chuckled. 

"Aunt Lauren," 

"Here."

"Uncle Leo," 

"Yo." He said. Then I heard something shuffling as our mother was moving. 

"OW!" Uncle Leo yelled. I believe our mother punched him. Then everybody began laughing really hard as Sam and I were laughing. 

"Lets begin. Why might you asked if I'm pregnant? Why might you get confussed? Hm..? Hello. My name is Kasie. Kasie Cullen. And no, I am not a freakin vampire. Just because my last name is Cullen doesn't mean I'm a vampire. 

I was walking into the Palm Woods one Friday after noon. I was minding my own bussiness when I heard screaming and yelling...." Our mother said as we listened in amazment on the story of our life. 

The End.