Fifteen-Oh hi

Sorry for the long wait..bad writers block on a lot of my stories, and it is summer again so I won't have a computer..but for now I do. So enjoy my lovelies~

~

It was a month or two after Logan and I found out we were having twins. We began talking a little bit afterwards, but not as much. Something still was holding him back, and I don't blame him. Though, it does make me worry about him even more. My eyes were glancing up at the ceiling again this morning. I had just woken up, and Logan wasn't besides me.

He had to get up and sing this morning. Gustavo was working them really hard because they had a concert coming up in the summer. Which means that my boyfriend was going to be gone all summer including parts of September next year. But he'll becoming back hopefully on his birthday..or sometime before his birthday. 

I heard the door to our bedroom open just seconds later. A familiar head appeared with restless eyes. Logan threw his leather jacket on the bed and walked over towards our bathroom. He didn't even say hello. Just walked over towards the bathroom and locked himself in. Which made me feel awful, so I got up out of bed and walked out into the living corridors. 

I checked the calender and it was his birthday. I yawned and took that into consideration. Maybe the guys had something planned for him..or was he expecting me to do something? Well, I could take him out to dinner tonight, and maybe we could do something-

"Oh hi babe," He spoke his eyes filled with joy. A small smile appeared on my lips just looking at him. His hair looked as if he just gotten out of bed, and it was pretty cute. I honestly don't get why he has to do his hair every single time we leave, or he goes out with the guys. He should leave it product less because he looks extremelysexy.

"Hey Logie. Happy birthday babe." I spoke my smile growing. A slight blush appeared on his face as he walked over towards me. My boyfriend wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Our faces were inches from each other, and it felt..nice. He gave me a small kiss on the forehead and then bend over to kiss my stomach a kiss. 

"Thank you Kasaundra." The way he said my full name sent shivers throughout my body. It was months since he called me by my birth name..and it was something new. Was he trying something new? What was he doing? 

"You're welcome Logan." I spoke ruffling up his hair. There was a knock on the door seconds later. Cocking my eyebrow, I walked over towards the door and looked through the little peep-hole. There was a female standing there. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses on her head, her skin tanned, and long locks of dark brown hair. 

"Oh..my.." I stated opening the door in an instant. There my cousin stood, her dark brown eyes filled with excitement. 

"God...Kas your fucking huge!" She bluntly stated giving me a peace sign and a huge Brianna smile. Which the tips of her mouth came close to the bottom of her eyes. 

"Well that's the best way to say hello," I joked opening my arms asking for a hug. She gladly wrapped her arms..or at least attempted to wrap her arms, around me. I let her inside after she pulled away. Once inside, her eyes wandered over towards the kitchen were Logan was standing. She turned around, her eyes wide as hell. Her mouth formed an "O" shape as she just stood in front of me. 

"Yes Brianna, you're seeing that correctly. That is Logan Mitchell." I spoke patting her on the shoulder and walking around. I walked over towards the fridge and pulled out the cartons of eggs, and some lunch meat. 

Logan grabbed a pan and a spatula for me, and set it on the stove. I began to cut some lunch meat up as Logan began to crack eggs into a big bowl. My cousin was still standing there, just looking at us. Not even saying a word, until I had turned on the stove. She began asking so many questions, as if why didn't you tell me? Or what the hell? Something along the lines. 

I've never really seen her like this, and it's interesting. I honestly don't mind watching her freak out over the simplest things. I thought that the internet had portrayed out my love with the boy from Big Time Rush.Or had the internet not known? 

"Bri," I started cutting her off in mid sentence. I knew I shouldn't have done that, because her face flushed with anger and her cheeks puffed out. "You had the internet, and plus you could have called me!" I stated mixing the meat with the eggs. 

"Well you haven't..properly.." She began and I knew what she meant. Grabbing some paper towels, I wiped my hands off. My back leaned up against the counter as my eyes just gazed over the beauty of my boyfriend. In all honestly, I couldn't believe that he was actually mine. This God-like person was actually mine. He was..actually.. 

"Hello, my name is Logan. Logan Mitchell and I'm dating this beauty of a girl, whom is your cousin I believe?" He stated his voice coming out extremely sexy. Oh my heart just skipped a beat as he lifted his eyes up from the eggs and shook my cousins hand. 

"Yeah, she is my cousin. Nice to meet you. My name is Brianna Jones. Big fan of the band by the way." She spoke giving out a slight blush. What my cousin didn't know was that the rest of the band was living right across from us. 

"Oh really? Have you ever met the rest of the guys?" He spoke shifting his weight on his right side. Well, I have..that's for sure. But Brianna..no..she really hasn't. I mean..she has been to one of their concerts, but never really gotten the chance to meet them. Brianna answered him just seconds later explaining she's been to a few concerts. A small smile appeared on my lips as I excused myself from their little small chat. 

I told Logan I would be right back, and I opened the door up. Then walked across the hall to open another door in which the boys were living. Thankfully, they were still awake, and were only playing video games. One of them paused the game, and they looked over at me. 

"Oh hey Kas!" Carlos chirped. 

"Hey Los," I responded waving my hand. 

"What can we do for you on this fine morning?" Kendall asked his emerald eyes hinting something as that devilish smile appeared on his lips. Well, you could come across and celebrate Logan's birthday with me..but..

"My cousin is at our apartment and she's never really met the rest of you. So..I was.." Never really got around to finish my sentence because they'd gotten up out of their seats and made their way towards the door. Trying to figure out what she looked like, and what she acted like. Before they "trampled" me over, I quickly turned around and opened the door back up and walked across the hall again and opened my door. 

The boys were behind me when I opened the door back up. Brianna was still sitting at the counter, this time her legs crossed. She set her sunglasses down, and her backpack was by her feet. Her eyes met mine in a matter of seconds, but soon glanced at the others. 

"Bri, I want you to meet my friends. Kendall, James, and Carlos, this is my cousin Brianna." I spoke walking over towards her. All three of them said their hellos in unison. Her cheeks went slightly pink and she said her hellos back. The boys sat down on our couch and turned on the T.V, and changed the input. 

They pulled out our game controllers and began playing a came Logan had put in just a while ago. Well..it was James and Carlos who began playing the game. Kendall walked over towards us and began to chat my cousin up. My eyes were locked on my boyfriend, who was the king of making breakfast food.

His eyes were locked upon mine to where my cheeks began to rise in heat. He mouthed the words,"I love you." and blew me a kiss. I couldn't help but give out that really girly giggle and attempt to bury my face in my hands. If he kept this up, I swear my face will be as read as a tomato. 

~