Eleven: Escaped

fuck my lifeeeeee XD enjoy:) from now on in these little bold things, i'm just going to write random ass things XD so don't read these..unless you want to..xD

~

Parents gone. Life...relatively normal. Logan and I found out that we were going to have a baby girl, and they wanted us to come in again soon to make sure that it was going to be a little girl. Another month into the pregnancy and I'm doing a-okay. Not so much morning sickness, but I have been eating enough. 

Logan has me on a diet, which consist of whole-wheat, and low fat milk. Not that I don't mind, but it's starting to get sickening. Whenever I'm over at 2J, Mrs.Knight spoils me with so much food, I feel like I've gained more then I've lost. I know for sure after I have our child, I'm going to be on and sticker diet. I wish Logan would spoil me with food like Mrs.Knight..but that's only a wish. Nothing special. 

I was cooking whole wheat pasta along with Alfredo sauce when I heard of an escaped poisoner. Shrugging my shoulders, I didn't pay much attention. I was only really excited to eat dinner with my boyfriend tonight. He was at the studio with the others recording a few demo tracks, and what nots. I was still working on a few more songs for the album. 

I'm kind of glad Griffin didn't force the due dates of the songs. Katie right now is helping me make some remixes of my songs, so that's keeping Griffin happy, and also me stress free. Work isn't suppose to be stressful, well only at some times. My phone was softly playing some classical music, and the T.V was on a low buzz. 

The only thing I picked up was,"Prisoner. Hostile. Watch out." I was more concerned about the noodles, and the sauce, than anything else. Logan said he was going to be home in ten to fifteen minutes. Which gave me enough time to set the table, wash a few glasses, and maybe..just maybe play some Candy Crush Saga. 

Hopefully, Logan would get back home before I even touched that game. Hopefully. Stirring the sauce one more time, I began to set the table. Grabbing a few wine glasses, grabbing the ice cold water, and the forks. I placed them on the table, along with flowers Logan picked up for me this afternoon. Today was probably one of the biggest days so far. Logan officially moved in with me as of this morning. He brought the last of this boxes over. Now we were both sharing an apartment together. 

Bitter's was furious when he found out, but wrote out a check to his,"Making it happen." which was probably not even a real thing. All he carried about was money, and it showed more often than anything else. Especially when Katie wanted to buy a new robe. I hate to force him to lower the price, because after the first time, it wasn't going to happen again. 

"Mmm something smells delectable." A familiar voice spoke. I soon was pulled away from the stove and into someone's arms. A small giggle escaped my mouth, while a slight blush came across my cheeks. Logan was home, and surprisingly, I didn't hear him until now. 

"Just making some pasta for tonight. It's Italian night babe." I told him after he pulled away. Logan set down his keys and leaned up against the island right across from me. 

"I see that. When is it going to be ready? I'm starving." He answered rubbing his stomach. I gave him the one minute finger. Grabbing one of the noodles, I checked to see if they were ready. It was soft, and warm. Grabbing the strainer, I poured the noodles out. Next, I grabbed the noodles and dumped them into the sauce; which was bubbling. 

Turning the heat off, I mixed in together the pasta. Bringing it over towards the table, I called for my boyfriend. Just in seconds, he came out of the bedroom changed into some comfortable clothing. We sat across from each other. Logan, being the gentleman he is, put a few scoops of pasta on my plate. 

"Dunk u." I spoke waiting for him to get his sharing. After, we both dove our forks into the food and began eating. 

"How was work?" I asked trying to make small talk. 

"It was alright. Gustavo didn't yell at us as much today. Kendall helped Kelly out, while Carlos and James were writing a song. I was trying to help Gustavo out as much as possible. Sometimes, it didn't work. Anyways, Kelly's been missing you. She always asks how ya been, and when you're gonna come back to the studio." Logan spoke after finishing his fork full. I shrugged my shoulders. Apparently, I didn't know when I was going to come back to the studio. 

"I'll probably go tomorrow." I answered stabbing my food yet again. It was so quiet in the apartment that I heard the news lady talking about the escaped prisoner yet again. 

"Jack Davis, a hostile criminal is on the loose. I repeat, Jack Davis is on the loose. He escaped this morning, and no report of-" I chocked on my pasta. WHAT?! Jack's escaped? What? Why?! 

"Kasie? Is everything alright?" Logan asked handing me my glass of water. After a few coughs, I just stared at the T.V. Jack couldn't have escaped. I mean, he just couldn't have escaped. How..why? 

"No..honey, Jack..he's out of prison..escaped."