Blushing at the Grocery Store

Hey guys! Hope you guys are ok! Especially my East coasters like me. Crazy snow storm. Anyway, you guys should the YouTube video up there. It is seriously funny and I will be using corny af jokes.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Himawari walks down the stairs. It had been a week since the incident with Inojin. He made it of course.

Barely though.

He had been discharged from the hospital two days ago, and Himawari hasn't seen him since.

"Oh Himawari, you're awake."

She turns to her mother who was offering her a kind smile. She passes Himawari a plate of eggs and sits across from her daughter.

Himawari mumbles a thank you and picks at her breakfast.

"Himawari? Are you feeling ok?"

"Kinda."

"Thinking about what happened still?"

"Yeah...."

Himawari closes her eyes and cringes, thinking back to that day.

I held his hand tightly. It wasn't warm or comforting like usual. It was ice cold like a doll.

His kind eyes that always gleamed when I spoke to him were foggy and only half open.

Aunt Sakura and Aunt Into were using their chakra to heal him, but he still looked the same.

Lifeless.

"Oh god! Ino! Call for more Medics! He's fading!" Aunt Sakura yells.

I turn to Inojin, hot tears spilling down my cheeks.

"No! Inojin please!" I whisper, my grip on his hand getting tighter.

"I don't want to lose you..."

More medics rush into the room.

"No more visitors!" One medic orders.

He pulls Aunt Ino out of the room, her yelling colorful words. Another yanks at my elbow but I keep my grip on his hand.