Destruction

Sorry for delayed update, I'll explain later. Please enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------
Himawari sat outside on the porch in thought. She closed her eyes tightly.

Things have been so crazy lately.

Miyu's disappearance, then her death, Pelo's enprisonment, and Temp's sudden hermit-like attitude.

It was a lot that happened in just one week, and she was about to burst from exhaustion.

"Arf arf!"

Himawari opened her eyes, looking down at Maki. Her tail was wagging wildly as she watched Himawari. Just seeing the cute little ninja dog made her smile. She gently petted her. Maki yapped in joy. As Maki kept Himawari busy, Sabaka sat besides her.

The two remaining members of Team Temp didn't say anything to each other for a while.

"I hear the chunin exams are starting soon." Sabaka says.

Himawari nods.

"We could've had a shot but a full team is needed." Sabaka mumbles.

She nods again.

Once again, dead silence takes over.

"Aw come on! Can't you give me a verbal answer!?" Sabaka yells in frustration.

Himawari shrugs and Sabaka sighs in defeat. They both stare at the sky aimlessly. As they watched, they could hear the rumors circulating around them.

"Isn't that the team with the traitors in it?"

"Can you even call them a team?"

"We're lucky they caught one of them. I hear they had to kill the other teammate."

"Well you can't trust outsiders."

"Team Traitor, what an appropriate name for a team of trash."

Bolt frowned. Hearing all these rumors about his sister and her team made him angry. He balled his fists as he struggled not to explode at the next person he heard. A soft hand touched his shoulder. Sarada gave him a gentle look.

"Keep your cool."

Looking into her eyes, he could feel himself calming down.

"Ok." He said with a nod.

"INO-SHIKA-CHO FORMATION! NOW!"

The two turned and were faced with their three angry friends. Inojin had an eerie glare on his face, Shikadai looked extremely annoyed, and Chōchō looked ready to pulverize someone. As they ran by, Sarada managed to pull Chōchō to a stop.

"What are you doing Chōchō?"

Chōchō gave her a bewildered look.

"Why are you charging around like a wild boar?" Bolt groans.

"Oh that. For justice of course!" She cheers, ignoring his previous insult.

"Justice?"

"Dude, I'm done with all the crap they're giving Team Temp. First, Miyu died and then that lady for arrested. All that traitor crap is pure bull!" She rages.

"Makes sense why Shikadai and Inojin are angry." Sarada nods.

"Geez Chōchō. I get it but starting trouble won't solve anything." Bolt sighs.

"You're one to talk. Didn't you used to start trouble to get your Dad's attention?" Sarada smirks.

"Shut up...."