Giving Up?

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all your positive comments, I expected someone to bust my chops since I haven't watched Boruto: The Movie. So far I'm hinting for my children pairings now that I've figured them out. And Fire Emblem Fates is out yesterday in the USA. My condolences to Europe. Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------

Bolt and Sarada walk through Konoha, a comfortable silence between the two. It's been about 15 days since the strange woman attacked. Inojin was fully recovered and back to his old self.

"Hey Bolt." Sarada says turning to him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Ok I'll treat you to some ramen." Bolt grins.

"Great let's go."

"Come on!" Bolt says excited.

Without thinking he grabs her right hand and runs off, pulling her towards Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. He fails to notice the blush forming on her face.

When they finally get there, Himawari and Inojin are sitting down, eating ramen.

"Hey Hima. Hey Inojin." Bolt says.

They two turn and smile.

"Oni-chan! What are you doing here?" She asks, putting down her chopsticks.

"I could ask you the same thing." Bolt teases.

"Inojin offered to pay for lunch and let me pick where!"

Inojin grins and sighs lowly. As much as he cared about Himawari, he knew he'd be broke when they left.

"So are you two on a date?" Inojin asks.

The two's faces light up light a fire.

"No! Of course not!" The two say quickly.

Footsteps approach them.

"Then why are you holding hands?" Mitsuki grins.

They look down at their hands and quickly let go. Chocho laughs heartily.

"You guys on a date?" Chocho teases.

"Chocho!" Sarada says embarrassed, swatting her friend.

Chocho raises her hands in defeat and Mitsuki smiles at them.

"Anyway what are you guys doing here?" Inojin asked.

"I'm here for lunch and I thought, why not bring along a friend?" Chocho says putting her arm around Mitsuki.

"Well your out of luck." Inojin states.

"Huh?" Bolt says confused.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Chocho yells.

"Mr. Ramen went out to meet his daughter and husband. We got the last bowls." Himawari giggles.

Chocho falls to her knees, dust flies up upon impact. She throws her head back up to the sky.

"WHYYYYYYYYY!"

They all sweatdrop.

"Looks like I don't have to treat you after all." Bolt jokes, nudging Sarada's side.