Exposed?

Hey guys! Hope you're ready for this update. This story may end soon by the way. This will be the turning point. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Naruto-neesan!"

Konohamaru slammed the door open, panting slightly from running.

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Temp looked at him curiously.

"What's up Konohamaru?"

He hesitated before speaking. His eyes travelled from Temp to Naruto. He wanted to share the information he was told but Team Temp was already falling apart. Wouldn't exposing her cause the broken team to completely shatter?

"Um....Konohamaru? Hello?" Naruto says, waving his hand in front of his eyes.

But he was a ninja of the Hidden Leaf. He'd have to.

"Well I have some disturbing news to share." He mumbles.

Shikamaru looked at him seriously.

"Please tell us."

Konohamaru nods and regaled them with his wife's discovery. As he told them what she had witnessed, frowns grew across each of their faces.

"It looks as if she's doing something suspicious." Naruto states.

"It's possible that she could be sneaking in and out of the village frequently without notice." Shikamaru sighs.

Temp stayed quiet.

"Temp do you think it's true? Do you think it's possible that she'd be working against the village?" Naruto asks.

Temp looks down and remains silent.

"Temp. Do you believe she's a spy?"

After a moment of silence, he tightens his fists until his nails pinched his skin.

"Damnit...."

Temp didn't know what to say. As much as he cared for her the village came first. He was a shinobi.

"It's best we go find and question her." Shikamaru says.

Temp nods sullenly. Naruto called a group of Anbu to follow him, and Shikamaru came as well.

"Where do you think she is?"

"She's with the rest of the Ozaí clan."

"You sure?" Shikamaru asks.

"Yeah she told me she was heading back...."

As they ventured closer to the clan house, the air seemed to thicken.

Someone coughed behind them.

The sky seemed to grow darker as Temp's mood darkened, despite it being day.

His negative thoughts were disrupted by shrill screaming.

"Fire!"

"Fire fire! Help!"

Tuning back into reality, his face contorted in horror. The Anbu agents raced forward, attending to the citizens and emergency.

The Ozaí clan compound was being burnt to the ground.

The clan members, young and old, fled the building in disarray, covered in soot and ashes. Many emerged with burns and violent coughing.

"Get the blaze under control!" Shikamaru ordered.

The Anbu nodded and quickly formed a formation around the area, releasing multiple types of water release jutsus.

Temp could only stand and watch. He couldn't will his body to move. The only thing he could think of was Pelonite. Could she really have done this? Did she actually torch his home? Tears burned in his eyes but he refused to allow them to slip out.