Fate is Cruel

Hello everyone. I hope you all enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sludge rained from the sky, and spurted from the collisions of the beast. It roared and groaned as it continued its assault. Civilians ran to and fro in attempt to escape its' wrath.

It was the image of utter chaos.

Several ninjas attempted to fight back, only to be swatted away and killed in the process. Even the Anbu couldn't stand against the beast.

Temp, along with his team and the others stood and watched. Even with the greatest strategy, this battle would be intense.

"Shikadai, got any ideas?" Boruto asked.

He furrowed his brow then shook his head.

"I'm not sure. Out best bet is to destroy it in one blow before it can attack back."

Temp nodded.

"Let's give it our all!" He yelled.

"Right!"

With the rallying cry, everyone sprung into action. The beast turned and saw the approaching ninja. With one arm, it blew debris their way. The group scattered, avoiding most of the large bits of buildings.

They could not however stop the sludge from dripping down their backs and heads.

"Wait! Hold on a second!" Shikadai yelled.

"What is it?" Sabaka asked.

He pointed to the top of the beast. It had stopped growling and stood stock still. From the ground, it appeared as if a person was on top of it.

"Is that a person?" Bolt asked.

"It looks like it." Sara's nodded.

Temp stared up, trying to figure out whether or not it was Pelonite. The person did have long hair.

Suddenly laughter erupted from above.

"YES! FEEL MY WRATH! HAHAHA!"

The voice sounded female, albeit very hoarse and raspy.

"Your descendents must feel WHAT I FELT! SUFFER KONOHA!"

The woman laughed again and jumped to the ground. The sludge beast rumbled and resumed its destruction.

"Who the hell are you?" Temp asked seriously.

"Yeah! Show yourself!" Bolt yelled.

She chuckled again.

"It's you again. I let you live last time huh?"

"You are the one from the forest right? I recognize that voice." Mitsuki said.

"How good of you to remember. Now die along with your village."

She stepped into light, long pale blue hair flying wildly in the wind now that she removed her hoods. Pupil lacking red eyes stared happily at them.

"You're not Pelonite... Where is she?" Temp grunted.

Her grin didn't leave her face.

"My my, you shouldn't be so rude. After all, I am her older sister."

A wave of shock passed through them. Temp had heard her entire family had passed. If so, how is this woman standing before them?

"As for where my sister is... she's providing me energy. Whether she likes it or not."

"Snake formation."

As if on cue, several Anbu units jumped into the air, launching earth, fire, and water jutsus.