The Truth

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in like months! Again I'm trying to do well in school and it's not working. I need help..........
Anyway please enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sabaka and Maki strolled down the streets of Konoha. She didn't have anything to do at the moment, and she was beginning to feel restless. Maki felt the same as well.

"Maybe we could go visit Hima? Or maybe Shikadai? Or maybe Miyu?"

Before she could decide, a distint smell caught her nose. Cologne and a tint of poison.

"Temp-sensei?"

Her guys darted to the origin of the smell, tracing it down the street.

As her nose predicted, her sensei was over there. But who was the lady next to him? She crouched behind a sign, watching eagerly. She sniffed again, catching a whiff of vanilla? Or maybe flora?

Had her sensei finally gotten a date?

She had to know for sure.

"Let's roll Maki!"

"Arf!"
___________________________________
Himawari placed the last dish inside the dishwasher. Pouring in detergent, and slapping it shut. That was the last of her chores. At least until her mother found more for her.

She sighed.

She really needed to go out more.

A furious banging erupted throughout the house.

"Who could that be?" Hinata says aloud.

Himawari follows her mother to the door.

"Oh. Hello Sabaka."

Sabaka waves, but she looked out of breath.

"Aunt Hinata, can I borrow Himawari for sometime?"

Hinata thinks for a moment.

"Did you finish the dishes?"

Himawari nods.

"Then go ahead."

She gives her mom a quick squeeze and then the two rush away.

"Ok what's the deal Saba?"

She leans in and quickly whispers in Himawari's ear.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"
___________________________________
Miyu walks quietly between the numerous shop along town. It had been awkward at home ever since her rare explosion. Her hand dragged down her face.

It was stupid and childish of her to say something like that.

But she couldn't help it.

She knew someone had to know where she came from. Her shattered childhood memories only revealed small, insignificant things. Miss Pelo brought up her most recent revelation.

In fact, she had just left the Ozaí clan house in search of her, but nobody came.

Miyu stops as she hears faint giggling. She walks out into open again. Her jaw drops in shock.

But the passing couple didn't notice.

"N-n-no way...."

Miyu quickly follows, peering from behind a wall; her head poking out from the bottom. Himawari's head pokes out in the center; Sabaka and Maki in top, holding a bouquet of flowers.

Sooner or later, they end up hiding high up in a tree, watching Temp-sensei and his date.

"I should've known Pelo and Temp-sensei would go on a date."