Chapter 3: Different

Half way through the new base, you woke up and demanded Kylo to put you down.

"I can walk by myself." You said, bitterly. You stood up, dizzy and swaying, so Kylo put both his hands on your waist to keep you from falling.

You started blushing and remembering those times when he helped you, if you got hurt. You missed those days, when you played tag and stuff.

"I'm fine now." You said gently pushing away his big hands. He stepped in front of you and told you to follow him.

Well, you figured out that stormtroopers didn't see any girls around, in the base. They just stared at you and whispered. The only female on board was Phasma and no one wanted to flirt with her.

You looked weak and fragile, easy to approach, since you were still dizzy. Then, you ran into Hux.

"Who's this?" He asked,smirking at you.

"My apprentice." Kylo responded, gently pushing you behind him. "Will you excuse us, I have to take her to her room." The two of you quickly went around Hux and continued walking wherever Kylo was taking you.

"This is your room. Mine is next-door." He said as he opened the door. "The code is 2187 to get in. There are clothes in the closet and you have your own bathroom. Tomorrow, we start training."

The room had a huge bed and a couple of cushioned chairs. There was one window overlooking the stars and the snowy mountains outside. There was a light switch but you preferred a dark room. (look at the picture above)

Before Kylo shut the door, you said, "where's my dog tag?"

He scoffed under the mask and took it out. He pulled a stormtrooper into the room with the force, and told him, "Burn this."

"Yes, sir." The stormtrooper replied.

"No!" You screamed and lunged towards Kylo, but then you couldn't move anything. He stopped you by using the force.

"Don't try anything or you die." He threatened then he left. You were now free to move, but you didn't have the strength. How could he do this? You thought. A single tear rolled down your cheek. Then more came down. You sobbed uncontrollably, all the tears settling on the floor.

And there, you slept, in the middle of the room, moonlight shining down on you as you dreamt...