Chapter 7: I'm Sorry

Y/N POV:

You entered my room, with a plate of lasagna in your hands. You wondered what Kylo Ren and Hux were talking about.

You silently are your food and took a shower. You couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. At every thought of Kylo, you can't help but smile.

You took a warm bath, not taking your mind of what happened earlier. You picked out a black sweater and black leggings after.

The rest of the day, you relaxed thinking about your family in the resistance and binging Ben Solo home.

The next day, there was pounding on the metal door. You dragged yourself towards it, finding a stormtrooper behind the door instead of Kylo. He was usually the one who woke you up.

"Meet Kylo in the training area. Grab an apple on your way." He instructed, then turned away. You walked towards the trying room with an apple in hand.

When you got there, Kylo, wearing his black robe, shot you with a blaster. Fortunately, you stuck your hand out and stopped the laser rushing towards. You stepped slightly to the right and let go. The laser hit the wall, sparks flying.

"What the heck! You little piece of sith!" You yelled at Kylo.

"You always have to be ready. " He responded.

"What if I wasn't able to stop it?"

"Then I would've stopped if. I have fast reflexes." He said. "Can I talk to you about yesterday?"

"Sure." You replied. His tone didn't sound happy. You were getting worried. It might be bad news.

"I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry. Love will prevent me from accomplishing goals." He said, not making eye contact.

A single tear slid down you cheek. You thought that love will be his weakness that will drag him to the light side. But you were wrong. The Ben you knew was gone. Forever.

He finally looked into your E/C eyes and you could see tears forming. And of course he didn't want you to see him like that. So he ended the class.

You ran back to your room, almost tripping a couple times. When you got in, you collapsed at the darkest corner of the room. And, again, you started to sob uncontrollably, missing your home. Missing your friends. Missing Ben.

Kylo Ren's POV:
I watched her fast walked out the door, before I let one tear roll down my cheek. I destroyed her heart yet again. Why am I so stupid and cold hearted.

I put my hands on the table trying to stabilize my breathing. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

"Sir, a Wampa has broken in the base." Matt the radar technician ran in and said, gasping for air.

"How?!" I yelled in anger.

"A stormtrooper left the gate open when he went out to secure the perimeter." Matt explained, before running out. I, too, ran out, worrying that Y/N might've been abducted by a giant furrball. If anything happens to Y/N, I'll kill the stupid idiot who left the door open.

I put on my mask and headed out the training area.

Sorry I haven't been updating. Its because of the school crap. I try to write every free time I get.