Chapter 6: Awkward

You have mastered everything. Persuasion, the Force, lightsaber skills. The only thing you couldn't do is  beat Kylo Ren in a lightsaber battle. You would always end up on the ground, the red saber inches from your chest.

Then, comes your lucky day.

"I'm going to beat you this time, Kylo." You bragged, trying to sound confident. You knew you were going down.

"Lets see about that." Kylo replied. He swung his saber at you, which clashed against your saber. It was a heated battle. You were getting better, which means Kylo has to, actually, try and beat you.

You were able to cut Kylo on his arm, but that only made him pissed. He swung harder and faster. You tried kicking him off his feet, but, instead, you were the one who fell to the ground.

"I win, once again." Kylo said. Then you kicked him and he, too, fell to the ground. You quickly stood up and lean over him.

"No. I win, finally." But then he did the same to you. You fell on top of him, your nose an inch from his. Your eyes met his dark brown eyes. You had a smile on your face and he did, too. You both laughed, but then he stopped.

"Whats wrong?" You asked him.

"You're just..." He began, but stopped. He tangled his fingers with your H/C hair and lightly pulled your head closer to him.

Then, your lips touched his. There was a spark. Butterflies formed in your stomach. Everything seems to fade around you. It was just you and him, now. His lips were chapped and cold, but you didn't care.

The kiss seemed to last forever. You never want it to end. Until, the both of you heard something drop on the floor.

You unwillingly separated from him, to look up. You spotted Hux with his jaw wide open, in surprise. Next to him, lay his blaster, which he had dropped.

You quickly jumped off Kylo and he jumped back to his feet, almost loosing balance.

Kylo cleared his throat, "Yes, General?" He was clearly annoyed.

"Well, I was just passing, until I saw..." He trailed off. "I have to talk to you."

Kylo looked at you for a second, "Go take a shower, Y/N. Grab some food on your way."

Then he followed Hux out of the training room.

Kylo Ren's POV:

Damn, Hux! You had to pass the training room at the wrong time! I thought. I followed him out of the room. He stopped just at the corner of the hall, looking around to see if anyone was listening.

"Remember what Supreme Leader Snoke told you!?" He scream-yelled at me. "You are not suppose to fall in love! Love makes you weak."

"But, I can't control my feelings." I scream-yelled back. "I knew I love her since I first laid my eyes on her!"

"Just try not to like her if you want to defeat the resistance." He concluded.

I was left there, thinking. What should I do? I want to take over the galaxy. But then I don't want to stop loving Y/N.

What should I do?

If you think this is horrible, its because I was using my phone during health class.