Chapter 5: Training

Y/N's POV:
The alarm screamed in your ear. You reached out to press the button, but someone pressed it for you. Kylo Ren sat on a chair next to the bed, watching you. Not in a creepy kind. He was wearing sweats and a black shirt.

"Get changed for training. I'll wait outside." He stood up and walked out the room, the door sliding closed.

You put on black sweats and also a black shirt. You tied your hair in a tight ponytail. You went out of the room and you saw Kylo leaning on the wall.

"Follow me and don't get lost." He said and started walking to the training room.

After the long walk, you now know where the weapons room, mess hall and the control room is. The training room was huge. Most of the floor was covered with black mat, the walls were grey and the room was just across the weapons room.

Kylo walked over to a table at the corner and tossed you a lightsaber. In a blink of an eye, Kylo already kicked you to the ground.

"You have to work with speed." He said. He pulled me up to my feet and stood in a fighting position.

I swung my saber towards him, but he easily blocked it. When you were still with the resistance, Leia wouldn't let you fight in battles. Training with sticks is totally easier than fighting with a Jedi from the dark side. At least you had some experience.

You tried and tried for a couple of hours, but you still lost. Finally, you switched to training with the Force.

"Let's start with moving objects." He took your water bottle before you grabbed it and threw it across the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You asked, disgusted. You began walking towards the bottle, but then you couldn't move.

"Let go of me, Kylo." You demanded, knowing Kylo used the force to stop you. He did what you told him.

"Use the force to grab the bottle. This is easier than using sabers." He said. You stuck your hand out, focusing on the bottle.

The bottle started shaking violently. It slowly levitated.

"Keep going." When Kylo said that, the bottle stopped shaking, now laying on the floor.

"Will you shut the hell up." You growled.

"Sometimes there will be distractions around you. Focus."

You looked away and focused back on the bottle. It shook violently again for minutes now. Then it zoomed towards you. Into your hands. You smiled, proud of yourself.

"Great. Now lets try persuasion." And at the right moment, General Hux came into the room.

"We found a resistance spy. We-" He began, but Kylo cut him off.

"Don't do anything the girl tells you, got it?" Kylo said. Hux just smirked.

"You will dance like a chicken." When you said that, Hux just snorted. You decided to do something more evil to him then.

You walked over to Hux and whispered something in his ear. You didn't want Kylo to hear. Then Hux gave you a "you are crazy" look. Then you tried again and this time he actually did it.

Hux walked over to Kylo and tried kissing him. Kylo screamed and kicked Hux in the chest, Hux falling to the ground. But he straightened up and tried again, unaware of what he was doing. 

You laughed, hysterically and decided to end it. "You will stop and go back to what you were doing." Hux straightened up and walked out of the room.

"Why did you do that?" Kylo asked, clearly pissed.

"I wanted to have some fun. Nothing interesting happens here." You replied trying to hold in your laughter.

Sorry, dudes and dudettes. I haven't been updating because of homework and all that school crap. Anyways, some people ships Kylux, so I decided to add some Kylux trash in this story. Next chapter will be more romantic.