Path 2: Dark Side.

Your expression softened, pondering on whether or not to stay on the dark side or go back to the light side. You turned to Kylo and stared into his eyes. You knew he doesn't want to go to back to the light side. He couldn't.

You turned back around and faced the Resistance, who are, now, your enemy. You swung you lightsaber forward and cut off a Resistance fighter's arm.

"I will not surrender!" You announced your decision. You stood tall and you saw Kylo smile. He stepped to your side, meaning he would back you up, no matter what happens.

"No." Leia mumbled, very quietly. She stepped back and turned for the ship. She knew what will happen next and she didn't want to see it.

"Fire." Nien Nunb commanded, sadness in his voice. He, too, turned around. Poe's eyes filled with tears and Chewie growled is sadness.

The fighters shot at you, hesitantly. Kylo and you blocked the shots with your sabers and slowly backed into the base. More snowtroopers stormed out of the building, firing at the Resistance.

The Resistance lost almost all of their fighters. Their X-Wings burned to the ground. Those who survived were taken to a dungeon. Leia and Chewie survived and were taken away. Poe lay on the white snow, stained with blood.

You and Kylo ruled the galaxy, defeating Rey and her team. The galaxy now bowed to you and your partner in crime.

Nothing can defeat you, now.

Here's the dark side. I would, honestly, choose this side. Lol. Hope you enjoyed.