Chapter 11: Concentrate

"Now, you have to be isolated from everyone and concentrate on the crystal and making the lightsaber for days." Kylo Ren said.

"What?" You asked, confused. "Im not separating myself from people!"

*Le Time Skip"
You sat alone in your room, with only the materials you need to construct your lightsaber and, of course, the yellow with black core crystal.

Stormtroopers would quietly slide your food into your room. No one bothered you as you concentrated on the crystal.

You would usually sit crisscrossed on the furry rug as the crystal floated between your hands. Your hair always up so nothing pokes your eyes. You take a shower every night before going to sleep at midnight then wake up at eight A.M.

No one and nothing bothered you. Except when a stormtrooper comes in with your food.

"How's the isolation going?" He would ask, stupidly. You would just use the Force to shut the door on his face after he puts the tray of food down, without eyeing him.

Then, the day you've been waiting for finally arrived.

You used the Force to make all the materials you needed to make the saber in a horizontal line a foot above the floor. You sat, crisscrossed, concentrating really hard on the crystal in the middle.

Slowly, the pieces snapped and clicked together, as if they were Lego pieces. Some twisted into place.

When they were all in the right place, you held it gently in your right hand, feeling the cold, smooth metal. You stood up to try it out.

You pressed the button and the yellow with black core beam shot out of one side and you grinned, crazily.

This was a short chapter. The next one will be more exciting. I promise. I hate school.