Chapter 10: Crystal Hunting

You woke up to the screaming of your alarm, telling you to wake up and ready for training. You felt like today will be a good day. A very special day. You got up and took a quick shower, excited about what will happen today. You wore a black hoodie and black leggings.

You walked to the training area, with an apple in your hand. You walked passed the weapons room and into the training area, where you trained to be a Jedi Knight.

Kylo Ren leaned against the wall, wearing his black cloak, and next to him was a table. On it, was his helmet and his unusual lightsaber.

He eyed you from head to toe and said, "I think you'll need something thicker." He smirked and left the room, leaving you confused, but, at the same time, curious.

You walked out of your room, looking like a female Anakin Skywalker, wearing the black tunic and black robe. You expected to meet at least a couple of snowtroopers, but only Kylo Ren stood near the open entrance gate, wearing his mask and cloak.

"Where are we going?" You asked, trying to hide your excitement.

"Just wait, Y/N. It'll be fun." He said as he mounted a Tauntaun. You did the same and the both of you rode into the snowy world outside the base for the first time, without almost getting killed by a Wampa.

It has been about half an hour of riding to no where. It is freezing, but you are kind of used to it, since you always hang out in the coldest places of the planet the Resistance base is located.

After a couple more minutes, you start to see some sort of cave in the distance. As you and Kylo rode closer to the cave, the more you can see inside.

The both of you entered the cave and dismounted the Tauntauns, then tied them to a rock. The cave seemed normal at first, but after several minutes of walking, you start to see glowing in the distance.

"Are those-" You stuttered, when you saw the source of the mystical glow.

"Yes. They are the lightsaber crystals." He smiled as he started to explain. "This is an undiscovered crystal cave. We are the ones first to step foot in it."

Your jaw was wide in surprise. "Their beautiful." You gasped in awe. You stepped forward, admiring the work of mother nature.

"How do I find out what's meant for me?" You asked, turning your attention to Kylo.

"Well, you just get the gut feeling." He poorly explained. You just rolled your eyes and walked forward, deeper into the cave, Kylo trailing behind you.

Yes, they were beautiful, but none of them were special to you.

"By the way, the color of the crystal that you choose, determines which side of the force you are on." Kylo added, after a couple minutes of walking. You felt weird, now. What if you picked green or blue? Then it will blow your cover. But then you weren't sure what side you're on.

Still, you haven't found the crystal that you wanted. There were many colors you could choose from; blue, green, purple, red, black, etc. They all looked beautiful, but none of them were "the one."

An hour went by, but still no crystal. You just don't feel it. You've seen all colors, now; black is too dark, green is too pure, blue is too good, etc.

Then you felt it. The Force pulling you towards the crystal of your dreams. You followed it into a little hole in the wall. You had to crawl in to seek what's inside. And what's inside is beautiful.

A little cave filled with only crystals with the same color. 

It was gold with a black core

It was gold with a black core. Perfect, you thought. It was both good and evil. You had a rebellious side of you but also a good side. Perfect for you.

"Beautiful," Kylo said, who probably read your mind.

"It is." You replied, in awe.

"I meant you." Kylo corrected. "You will always be more beautiful than anything else, even crystals." You jumped up and pecked him on the lips, smiling.

"Now go get a price of the crystal." He said and you did so.

I haven't updated for a long time. I hate school. Anyways, here is a special chapter for the main character.