river phoenix imagine

Here's a random Rio imagine for all you hoes out there (including me)

Dating Robert Shea at Brookside High School definitely has its perks. Robert's the star quarterback at Brookside, the most popular senior and gets invited to every single party and takes you. But, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. He has the worst temper and often lets it out on you, he always flirts with cheerleaders (who knows what else he does with them), and is way too over protective. You have to ask him if you can hang out with your friends, what time you can hang out, and ask if you can hang out with certain people.

It got so fucking old.

The last bell just rang, and I walked to my locker. As I opened my locker, Robert's arms went around my waist. "Hey bitch." He murmured into my ear. I turned around uncomfortably, "Hey Rob." And kissed his cheek. Next to me someone coughed, I turned to see it was River Phoenix. He's in my last period class, and as soon as my eyes met his, he gave me a short smile and quickly walked away.

Robert, who doesn't miss any attention any male gives you, says "Who the fuck was that
y/n?". "River Phoenix?" I answered, confused. "He's a fucking nobody, and when you know a nobody's name, that makes me fucking question what the fuck you do when we aren't together." He said aggressively. Everyone in the hall had already left, unfortunately. He grabbed my hand, and led me out of the school.

"Robert, I know him because he's in my history class." I said pathetically. "I don't give a fuck how you know his name I can tell what goes through your mind." He said as we entered the student parking lot. As we neared his car he opened the passenger door and pushed me in. He quickly went around the other side of the car and got in. He shut his eyes, and punched the steering wheel in anger. "Babe?" I asked. He kept hitting the wheel in anger, until small cuts formed on the backside of his hand.

I took his hands in mine, and kissed them softly. Why am I with him? Is it because I feel bad for him?

"I'm sorry y/n." He said, for what seemed to be the thousandth time. "Hey, there's a party at Steve's tonight. I'll take you, be ready at 6." And jetted out of the parking lot. As we got to my house, my mom was home as her car was in the parking lot. "Who's fucking car is in your driveway?" Angrily asked Robert. "My moms?" I answered. "Oh.... Yeah, right." He said shyly. He got out of the car to open the passenger door, which pissed me off. I mean it wouldn't if it was his way of showing he loved me or whatever but that wasn't the truth.

He did that shit because, in his words, "That's what men are supposed to do.". But I'm a woman, and I'm fully fucking capable of opening my own door, but whenever I try to tell him that, he'll go, "It's my fucking car." And it's end of conversation.

As he opened my door and I stepped out, he slapped my rear, and snickered. "See you later babe." And left.

I huffed, and went into my house. Hey at least it's Friday! I went past the kitchen were my mom was cooking. "Hey honey." She said as I marched upstairs. It's already 3 pm, so I have time to chill before Rob shows.

Part 2 will be posted later tonight. All the love x