Go fuck yourself

So I have a vsco. And yesterday I went to the beach with my friends, and took some good pics. And vsco isn't like insta. You can post a lot. So I posted about  18-20 pics for myself. I don't FUCKING post for cunts :)

So a bitch decides to unfollow but I didn't notice until today. When Bitch 1 calls me. Not once not twice. But 8 times.

So finally I answer. And it's cause I added a pic of a text this girl posted. It was a text between this girl & her boyfriend. And it was cute so I added it to my collection.

And when I added it, bitch 1 calls me 8 times. She's with bitch 2, and 3. So they're all ranting. And I used to have a thing with bitch 2's guy. But that's wayyyy over. And she goes "how would U feel if I put something like that with my bf?" Like go fuck urself don't throw that in my face.

And bitch 3 was like "ur vscos were horrible yesterday only 2 were good fucking delete them lol I unfollowed u" like deadass. Bitch 3 and I aren't friends this wasn't a friendly joke we legit don't talk.

So I was like "I don't need ur follow."
So that FaceTime ended with me unfollowing her, and saying "goodnight." While they were protesting, "OMG no we didn't mean it sorry-"

BITCH BYE 😘😘 don't sTART SHIT WHEN I HAVE SCREENSHOTS THAT COULD RUIN U.

Go fuck urself I'm glad u showed me what u were really like I can stop fucking with u. Cause I don't anymore

AND GET THIS. BEFORE I UNFOLLOWED HER BITCH 1&3 said "let's hang out!" HAHAHA FUCK YOU

It took me acknowledging a pic u didn't like on vsco for u to reach out to me. U could've invited me to a party, but nah. Fucking call me to rant on me.

Karma my bitches karma