He's Gone.

So I don't know why but I'm missing River and Corey a little more today.

why did they have to leave. before I could even try to meet them. before I could even realize my love for them.

I know there was a reason. It's for the best. But my soul will never rest with that. It will never be content until I see them, hear their voices.

Some people I think have it wrong.

They miss Chris Chambers, or Danny Pope. They miss Dinger Holfield, or Sam Emerson.

They don't really know Corey or River but hey I guess I don't either. But I know they were both loving people who couldn't see the best in themselves. People who couldn't see their worth. They were two people very different from each other, but had a lot of things in common.

They both didn't have a place to go. They didn't have that one person to run to. They had problems that were much too deep and severe to fix immediately. With a word, or an apology.

they were broken. That's it, that's what Corey Haim and River Phoenix had in common.

And there was only place they could run to, it was the place they didn't feel pain, or worry, or anxiety. But see you could only get there by ruining your body and endangering yourself. But that didn't matter. All that mattered to them was getting there. and that place it was all that mattered. the money it cost to get there, that didn't matter. The friendships, relationships, reputations, careers, and loves it lost couldn't possibly matter in those moments.

Because in those moments, they were their lowest. But in those moments, they were free.

so now they have another thing in common.
They're both beautiful, and free now.

Forever in my heart, River Jude Phoenix and Corey Ian Haim.

All my love.