Complements

So 80sbella gave me this idea, and idk if it's a tag or not but Ima do it cuz it's rad and i love u guys

ALSO! If you aren't included, and you feel you should've, please regard the end of the chapter. Thank you!

1.) 80sbella - Bella, you're my CT bitch and I love you so much. I get so much creativity from you, and I know I can always rely on you for help or if we wanna get high off sharpie markers. Lmao love u so much like when I see ur name come up in my notifications I get so hyped because ur my favorite. and you're one of the only people who like "Hood" lmao. Love you. God only knows what I'd be without you for real.

2.) vxcine - first let me start off by saying, hands down, you're my ride or die bitch. Like we in this mofo. When I think of you I think of "bitch that's crazy about Leo D" lmaooooo. I trust u sm and I love who you are as a person and I love that I can be real with u. When I see that u reply to something on my message board or shit like that I get so mofo excited because ur my bestie and I love seeing what u gotta say. Love you.

3.) FadingFeldman - so I know we argue about Feldman but I want u to know I really do respect you and your interests. I love when I see that u commented on my shit and I loved ur old profile pic that was purplish. Anyways haha you're so kind and loving and supportive of my work and I'll never forget that. I sincerely love you.

4.) rygiancola - ok so! I love how you're always so responsive of my work. I always trust and rely on your opinion. I reaaaaaly have mad respect for you :). Anyways, I love who you are as a person. I would love to fucking kick it with you in the 80's and chill man. I wish. I love you're personality and your work. I really value ur opinion Ik I already said that but yeah I love ya so I'll say it again haha. Xx.

5.) mendestomyhaim so we're new friends but I'm already obsessed with you. I love how dedicated you are to my work and updates and I just really love you. Like I have this appreciation for your existence and I've been going thru a lot recently and you're really inspiring me to branch out again and create. You've made me realize my passion; writing. So I'm really grateful for you and I love you!!

6.) Standbymesbiggestfan - hey girl! I really really love you so much! Ur my freaking babe. I love how you're always so kind and I love how you're positive energy is always expressed in everything you do and say. You're very inspiring and I want you to know that. Skin it Chris.

7.) hellaeighties - I LOVE YOU. You're so funny and you inspire me sosososos much. And ur my Lowe Hoe 💖💖💖🍑🍑 👌🏼. You're one of my favorite people. I feel like I can always rely on you and ALSO update fam because I love your work💕

8.) nineteenslayties girl we Lowkey had beef but I'm sorry it was about nothing you did nothing so we're over that. I love how much i can fucking relate to you ur my soul sister I SWEAR. You're so underrated I can tell how much of a talented writer you are, so I want you to pursue writing! I love your presence here 💖