Fuckboy

You guys I mean Ik at 4 am I was sure this was love... but now that I'm sane I'm thinking I should back outta this fuck boy while I can

Because let me say something,
Fuck boys talk to you when it's convenient for them. When they have no one texting them, they text an innocent ass girl. But little do you know, he's texting 3 other girls, facetiming another, snapchatting 2 more, and snap texting 6 others.

So this boy, I've known of him for awhile.
I first met him in my English class, and we NEVER talked. We'll call him Alex. But then it went around the school that Alex fingered his girlfriend in the library during school. Yeah, that's rumor lasted months. His girlfriend started it, and I personally do not believe it at all. And no, not because I want to think better of him. It's because I know his girlfriend, and I know she did it just for attention and to look cool.

Because they ran the tapes, and nothing showed up. They didn't get in trouble when the school got involved in the rumor so, it was clearly fake. But yeah, that's honestly the first thing I heard of him.

Then, my friend, we'll call her Mia, is snapping him. Mia falls for him, and alex sends mia hearts, but at the end of the day, he never liked her back the same way. He never wanted to pursue her as a girlfriend. So that ended but they were still friends and she would majorly flirt and he wouldn't really respond back.

Then my other not really that good of a friend, we'll call her Maria. is snapping him. But he starts responding. And meanwhile he has this "girlfriend" while she's sexting him. I guess the girl was a family friend, and his mom allowed him to date her. So he did, but is Maria so stupid to believe him when he says "yeah I don't really like her but I'm dating her" he's clearly lying. Ugh what a fucking fuckboy FUCK him.

I'm not getting involved with him ugh. Anyways, Maria really liked him but he's a fuckboy and he never felt THAT way about her, but they were really close and he would take his problems to her, so she blocked him to prevent herself from talking to him anymore. Just because she really fell for him and he didn't like her back, so to prevent herself from hurting herself by talking to him.

Well that was in June, now it's August, and he randomly snaps me. So I respond and we start talking and he MAJORLY flirts. Like everything he's flirting so hard. So of course I respond and ugh I start falling for him. But it's a game for him, and I'm not getting involved with him.

This is major reality check. Fuck him. If you guys are talking to boys that sound like him, fucking drop him while you can, trust me. I know it's hard but you need to, before he fucking breaks you so hard.

Anyways, I'm talking to my friend who I first mentioned fell for him, and she's like "Oh he told me he's talking to you now." Like literally I felt like she was holding something back, because it took me mentioning him for her to tell me that. She clearly didn't like me talking to him, but that pisses me off because she told his best friend (we'll call him Jordan) she loved him, and starts unofficially dating his other best friend, we'll call Robby.

And she tells me, that the boy I had a crush on, is facetiming maria. So I was like what??? She blocked him. And what's weird is, Mia did NOT know about this at all and she's closer with Maria. Like what? So I know that Maria also hopped on Matt like Mia did, but she kinda ended things with him because he "bored her" ugh what a bitch. So maybe, she's facetiming Robby and keeping it secret from Mia? Idk but I'm taking a fucking step back from that mess

And not getting up in it.

Fuck fuckboys.