Introduction✨

(A/N - this chapter was written 2016, and rewritten in Jan 2021)

Me: Hello dear readers! My name is Emily and I am bringing some of my favourite characters to the room of requirement to play truth or dare, simply for my own entertainment!

(I apparate in the characters, using my wonderful author powers that don't quite make sense.)

Bellatrix: What the...

Voldemort: Where on earth am I? Who are you, you little-

Me: Now now Voldie, no bad language while you're here in this totally secret location.

Draco: Err so, who are you then?

Me: I'm Emily, from an alternate dimension. Obviously.

Narcissa: Ok......

Lucius: I demand you remove us from this place at once!

Me: No. I am the leader here, I make the rules. My therapist would be so proud of me.

Severus: (mumbles) I just met this person and I already hate them.

Me: Hey! I heard that Sevvy!

Severus: Never. Call. Me. That.

Voldemort: I demand everyone to SHUT UP! What are we actually here for?

Me: Everybody calm down now. We are here for an amazing game of Truth or Dare.

Bella: I hate that game...

Me: It's a muggle game, how do you know it?

Bella: You don't want to know.

Narcissa: Trust me, you don't.

Me: Anyways, don't forget to leave truths and dares down below so I can continue the story. Don't forget to suggest guest stars! Bye!!