Lily is Back...

(Both AllyssaVaknyd and Emmy13137 requested this! Also, Harry will have to watch them kiss.)

(Shoutout to Featherfang456 .)

Me - Today is going to be very emotional for some of us... we're bringing someone back from the dead, just for a day.

Cissa - Oh wow...

Draco - Who is it?

Tom - Better not be for me, I have no desire to see any of my relatives...

Bella - Aww Tom! Don't worry you have me and Del now. (She kisses Tom on the cheek.)

Me - No, it's not one of yours. We're actually bringing back Lily Potter.

Harry - Mum?! Oh my gosh, I get to see her! (He hugs Draco happily.)

Draco - I'm happy for you 😊

Sev - I don't know if I can do this. (Runs into the kitchen.)

Me - Well you have to, it was a dare. (Brings in Lily.)

Lily - Where am I?

Harry - MUM! (He runs over and hugs her.)

Lily - Harry?? You're so grown up! And I'm alive?

Me - Welcome back, I'm Emily.

Lily - Nice to meet you. Wait... is that VOLDEMORT! (Pulls out wand.)

Me - Don't worry, he can't hurt you. Also, his name is Tom now.

Tom - I must say that I do regret your death. You were a talented witch.

Lily - Am I meant to say thanks to the wizard who killed me and tried to kill my son...?

Delphi - Nah, I don't think so. I'm Delphi by the way, the daughter of Tom and Bella.

Lily - Nice to meet you.

Cissa - You might remember me and Lucius from school, and this is our son Draco.

Lily - Yes I remember, and hello!

Harry - Errr mum? Draco is my boyfriend.

Lily - It's ok, I love and accept you. (They hug.)

Me - There's one more person for you to reunite with. Sev, come in here!

Sev - H-hi Lily...

Lily - Long time no see...

Sev - My biggest regret is going to the dark side... I caused your death and I'm so sorry.

Tom - I don't know whether to be touched or offended...

Lily - Urm.. I guess I forgive you.

Me - Also, there was another dare to go with this one, Lily and sevviekins have to kiss in front of Harry.

Harry - Oh lord... I'll never be able to unsee that.

(Sev jumps forward, kisses Lily and runs away.)

Lily - Uhh...

Harry - MY EYES! (He dramatically falls onto the sofa with Draco.)

Me - That's all for today! Don't forget to leave truths and dares in the comments, and be aware that it might take me a few weeks to get to them. By-

Lucius - Bye.

Me - Almost. One day.