Everyone is Traumatised (12+)

(Shoutout to Adelaide_Rosewood .)

(AN - If you've read the Milk Fic, you will know that it's not very PG! Don't read this chapter if you have an innocent mind.)

Me - I'm glad that Delphi's 16 now... because everyone is about to get deeply traumatised.

Harry - I'm scared.

Delphi - Heck yeah! I'm up for anything.

Me - You really should be scared. Today, our lovely Sev is reading is an x rated fanfic! Well, we are just gonna be reading about it, because I don't want this book to be non pg.

Cissa - Who would ask us to do that?

Me - Madithenerd , apparently.

Tom - What's this story about, anyway?

Me - Well, it's a smut fanfiction between Ryan and Brendon from a muggle band called Panic! At The Disco. My favourite band, by the way.

Hermione - I love P!ATD, the music is amazing.

Me - Let's just get on with the fanfiction... (I give Sev a paper copy.)

Sev - Ugh... so, the story starts with the two boys in the bath...

Bella - I can already see where this is going.

Draco - I'm already scared!

Sev - Brendon says - "pull the plug out-" WHAT THE HECK!

Delphi - Mental images... AGHH

Cissa - What does that even mean?!

Draco - (blushes and hides his face on Harry's shoulder.) I don't like where this is going...

(Harry kisses him on the head.)

Sev - NOW THEY'RE PUTTING MILK UP RYAN'S A-

Me - (puts hand over Sev's mouth.) SHH!

Lucius - That's it, I'm leaving.

(Hermione falls to the floor with laughter and Sev passes out from reading the whole fanfiction.)

Delphi - Hey, let me see that paper! (She grabs the fanfic.) The end is basically, they f-

Bella - DELPHI!

Me - Don't say it!!!!

Tom - Whoever wrote this is a sinner.

Harry - Says you!

Me - Okay, I'm gonna end this here. Please don't check out the original fanfic if you don't want to lose whatever sanity you have left.

Hermione - Don't forget to leave truths and dares in the comments that don't make us want to jump out of a window!

Me - Okay...

Everyone - BYE!!!!!