Dracomort?! (ew)

Me - Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 👋🏻 So today, we are reacting to a ship with an extra special dare for Draco from Featherfang456 !

Draco - No I'm scared....

Sev - I hate these ships.

Me - You hate everything... Anyway, Draco come here.

(I whisper to Draco)

*You have to admit that you like Tom, in like a romantic way*

Draco - *screams out loud*

(Everyone looks at him weirdly.)

Draco - (to me) No way am I doing that! THATS DISGUSTING WTFFFFFFFFFFF

Me - Well you're doing it whether you like it or not. You don't have a choice. Right, now the ship is *cringes* Dracomort...

Lucius - That is ... I have no words at all.

Cissa - No way.

Bella - NO! Tom is mine! We're married and i'm pregnant with his freaking baby!

Tom - I would never even think about it. Plus I'm with Bella...

Draco - *clears his throat* Um... well, I ship it. I actually um l-li-like Tom. *cringes*

Sev - wth...

Bella - No, MINE! (She throws her arms around his neck and he hugs her back.)

Tom - Draco, that was truly disturbing... Lucius, get your son out of my sight.

Draco - Wait no, it was just a dare! I don't like Tom I ha- um I could never love him! I'd have him as my uncle.

Bella - yaaay he admits it! He ships us!

Sev - *facepalms*

Cissa - I'm just glad this was a dare...

Lucius - Yes, that was very weird.

Me - Right... So, Bella, how is your pregnancy going?

Bella - Well, thanks to your magical time skips, I'm already 8 months pregnant and it hurts everywhere.

(Tom pulls her on his lap and rubs her stomach.)

Tom - I never thought I'd ever have a heir. Well, I never thought I would get married either but here I am now and I'm very happy.

Me - So CUTE!!!!!! Thanks for reading everyone and don't forget to leave truths and dares down below! See you next-

(Tom and Bella start having a make out session and everyone else quickly leaves the room.)

Me - Well um... bye.