Snape Has Feelings?!

(AN - I did have someone Dare me to kill Lucius after what he did to Bella, but that person has deleted their account so I'm not going to do it unless you want me to.)

Me - Sooooooooo....

Tom - This doesn't sound good at all.

Me - Heh heh, well maybe Sev will be a little embarrassed this chapter ;)

Sev - You do not have any permission to force me to do a dare.

Me - Well great! Because we're gonna do it anyway!!!!! So, who remembers MelHoney69420

Lucius - Yes... but what does she have to do with this dare?

Me - Well you see...

(I snap my fingers and Sev is tied to his chair.)

Me - Sorry, I'm going to have to tie you up.

*whispers to everyone else*

Me - We are going to give him Verituserum and find out how he felt about the kiss with our special guest!

Bella - I must say, I'm glad to see it's Snape being embarrassed for once, instead of me being forced to kiss Lucius. *shudders*

Tom - *audibly growls* I wish that had never happened. *glares at Lucius and grabs Bella's hand.*

Me - *fangirls and everyone looks at me weirdly*

Sev - YOU CAN'T USE MY OWN POTIONS ON ME!

Me - Watch me. (Gives him truth potion.)

Draco - So Snape, how did you feel about your kiss with MelHoney69420 ?

Sev - I um- I enjoyed it a lot. When you teleported her in I did find her to be pretty, and I definitely don't regret doing the dare.

Me - #IShipIt #MelSnape #SevHoney

Cissa - That's ... quite cute actually.

Tom - I don't despise this ship.

Me - Well then, see you all next chapter and don't forget to leave truths and dares down in the comments and I'll try my best to get them done! Bye for n-

Sev - Hi um @ MelHoney, if you're reading... I think you are pretty awesome...

Me - SERIOUSLY WHY DOES EVERYONE INTERRUPT MY OUTRO?!