Dramione Drama

(Shoutouts to Mintha_Black and Shinigami_Writes )

Me - Hey everyone, as I'm writing this I'm bored out of my mind at a dance rehearsal!

Sev - I really don't care.

Me - Oh... okay then. Onto today's dare then. (I take Bella and Tom out of the room.)

Tom - Why are we here?

Me - Well first, the person who submitted the next dare said "Oh dear my poor #Bellamort heart" after the Harrytrix incident.

Bella - Yay! Someone who actually cares about our feelings!

Me - So, we are writing a Dramione fan fiction to get back at Draco for kissing Bella! This was suggested by ShelbyLines

Tom - YES HAHA I mean um.. sure yeah. (Hugs Bella possessively)

Bella - (Returns hug) This will be fun 😈

(All three of us pitch in to write an extremely non PG fake diary entry fan fiction that looks like it's been written by Draco. It says:

Dear Diary,

Today, me and Hermione Granger ——————-EXPLICIT SCARRING CONTENT——————-

Till next time,

Draco.)

Tom - Let's leave it on the living room floor for the Malfoys to find.

(They plant it in the living room and me, Tom and Bella all cast disillusionment charms on ourselves just as the Malfoys walk in.)

Cissa - What's this... (she picks it up.) Oh. My....

Lucius - WHAT THE HECK DRACO? TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE?

Draco - No way! I'd never do that with anyone, let alone her!

Cissa - I am deeply disgusted and disturbed by this vulgar piece of writing.

(Tom takes off his disillusionment charm.)

Tom - HA! THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO KISS MY WIFE!

Draco - ........

Tom - (whispers) Bella help... I think I've gone a bit overboard.

(Me and Bella take off our disillusionment charms.)

Bella - Surprise (weak jazz hands 🤗)

Me - We wrote the fanfiction...

Lucius - At least Draco didn't actually do any of this stuff.

Me - Well sorry to the Dramione shippers! Draco doesn't seem to like her...

Draco - People ship me with her?!

Me - Why do you think this would be a  dare if people didn't ship it? Anyway, don't forget to leave truths and dares in the comments below and -

(Draco starts ripping up the fanfiction.)

Me - Bye.