Chapter 13

Brendon P.O.V

I can't believe it! God dammit! I should've done better but why couldn't I do it this time! Why does she make me feel so weak?

What will she think now? Has she figured it out? Will she stop talking to me? Will she tell someone? I'm so stupid. So stupid.

I should've said no to going out. I shouldn't have told her to get my favorite thing. I shouldn't of done that.

She knows now, she has to. How could she not know. I hope she doesn't stop speaking to me... But honestly, who would be friends with someone like me..

Storming up into my room, I close my door and sit on the ground, hands in my hair. How could this happen. Watching the floor, my chest starts closing up. With my vision starting to get blurry, I stand up and lean my forehead against the wall.

As I got less oxygen, my anger rose. With each passing second an indistinguishable anger filled my body. Suddenly I started throwing clothes and books. It felt good to just throw. It gave me a reason to feel out of breath. As if I weren't so crazy.

When a book accidentally knocks over my lamp, I stop and stand still, catching my breath. I look up at the ceiling and sigh, letting out a shaky breath. Lowering my head, my eyes look out the window. And come into contact with green eyes that stare into my soul.

The eyes of the girl who knows my secret.

~~~~~
Brendon's chapters are short because they are intended to be written like his exact thoughts. Sorry it's so short! xoxo