Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Wednesday, November 22th 20**, 6:13 AM

            “I knew I wouldn’t forget you, so I went and let you blow my mind.  Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream.”

            Train - Hey Soul Sister

            All was peaceful.  Grandmamma had made Fawn leave Galileo alone after the stairs incident, and had swept his new room for anything potentially dangerous--making sure to lock the windows with a key--everything in their house seemed to have a key--must be a thing with old people--before leaving him alone to sleep.

            After lunch, Galileo had gone straight to bed, and was glad for the rest.

            He could have slept the whole day away had Fawn’s alarm not gone off in the room across from his, which still did not have many of his belongings in it, as he had not gone out to fetch any of his things yet.

            Groaning, he covered his head with his pillow, sighing in relief when the noise stopped.  He hoped Fawn was not the kind of person to leap out of bed in the mornings, and much to his relief, he did not hear the pounding of her hurried footsteps.

            He did not even notice the sound of Fawn opening his door.  If there was anything about the old house that was now his home he could change, it would be to make it sound like an old house so he would have more of a warning.

            Still in her pajamas, Fawn stood in the doorway, a grin on her face.  Her pajamas’ pants’ legs were rolled up, as they were a bit too long for her, her tiny feet kept warm by a pair of fuzzy purple slippers.

            She silently flexed her arms, already having done her ritual stretch when she got out of bed, her joints not popping.

            Fawn took the two steps to Galileo’s bed in a sprint and jumped, letting out a battle cry as she flew through the air.

            Galileo barely had time to curse mentally before he felt her weight come crashing down on his back.

            “Unnnnng!” he wheezed, the air being pushed out of him.

            “Wake!  Up!” Fawn bounced, the mattress squeaking the slightest bit in protest.  “Ga-li-le-o!” she squealed, bouncing him more.

            “Urgh,” Galileo groaned.  “I’m- oof- awake,” he begged her to stop bouncing and to get off his back, oh, his poor, poor back.

            “Then get up!” Fawn raised her voice, by then having surely woken her grandmother up as well.

            “I can’t move,” Galileo grumbled, his last comment seeming to make sense to her.

            “Okay, you get changed and I will too, I’ll be watching you in the kitchen!” she exclaimed, jumping off his back--Galileo let out a sigh of relief--and bouncing out of the room.

            Galileo wished he had that much energy in the morning... then again, he was glad he did not have that kind of energy.

            He cursed as he undressed, pulling on a pair of jeans and a shirt, pulling a sweatshirt on as he glanced out the window, seeing snow on the ground outside.

            It had snowed again that night, bringing a soft smile to Galileo’s lips.

            It was time for him to get his revenge.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I could wirte about ten more chapters or so right now, but I'm dead tired, so I'm gonna go get some sleep and post some more tomorrow ^^  thanks for reading all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Look forward to some more fluffies later, and a few new characters :D

so, on another note, goodnight all, I'm goign to get some well needed rest and shall be back in the morning (okay, later this mornign xD), and hopefully finish up this story ^^