Family

A/n

This is re uploaded because I thought that this was really short and to straight foreword.

Tori POV

Now that tour is over, I've been taking my time on my second album so that it turns out a lot better than 'Unbreakable Smile'. But, recently, I've been pushing my musical thoughts into the back of my mind, and started focusing on what is happening in reality.

My mind goes straight to my wife, Y/n. Every morning and night, I always end up thinking about how I would tell her that I was pregnant. Surely she would've had to notice because I've been throwing up lately, and craving lots of food.

If you are wondering how long have I known about my pregnancy, the answer to that is two weeks already. I've been really really frustrated with this subject, but some how, my mind always seems to get on to that topic, and it really bugs me.

Yesterday, I had secretly went to the doctors to check on my child while Y/n was at the store, buying me food.

I was pretty scared to tell this to her. What if she doesn't want a kid yet? What if she doesn't want to take care of him or her, and just leaves me alone? These questions haunt me every night before I sleep.

My phone started ringing the song 'Hello' by Adele. Yes, very sad song, but y/n told me to put that particular song to know that it was her calling. I quickly answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm at In-N-Out right now. I figured that you might have wanted something to eat." I Heard a voice say from the other line. You should know, even if I wasn't pregnant, I would never turn down an offer for In-N-Out.

"I'd really appreciate that, thanks babe."

"The usual?" I hummed into the phone, and right afterwords, we said our goodbyes and I finally hung up.

I think that y/n is starting to catch on to the fact that I am pregnant. I mean, I love her and all, but she would seem pretty stupid if she didn't think I was pregnant; I've been throwing up and have been eating anything I could find. I'm freaking fat.

After about fifteen minutes, our doorbell had rung, causing Rico to bark and run over to the door. Roxy just laid down and chilled on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, Rico chill." I opened the door and Y/n was holding an In-N-Out bag with a large drink in her hand. "Food!!!"

I took the bag out of her hands and brought the bag over to the kitchen table. Y/n had followed me in and greeted me with a kiss.

We sat down and she handed me my cheeseburger and fries. It only took me around seven minutes to finish the two, but it took y/n around fifteen minutes. I had drank a little more than half way of our drink. Y/n eyed me a bit weirdly and asked if I was okay. I told her that I was perfectly fine and just a bit hungry.

I couldn't go to sleep. My conscious keeps on telling me to tell her because she would be happy. But my mean one kept saying she doesn't love you and that she'll just leave me. Because my thoughts kept fighting over everything, I was so much more frustrated than I ever was before. I was breathing pretty heavily and the tears poured down my cheeks like a tiny waterfall. (Not really.)

Y/n stirred around and slowly started to wake up. Before she opened her eyes, I turned around and tried to pretend that I was asleep. But she didn't buy that.

"Hey... Tori, why are you crying at this time?" She rubbed my arm and kissed my temple to try and calm me down. I turned around so that I was now facing Y/n. She wiped away my tears and still tried to calm me down.

The room was quiet; all you could hear was my loud breathing and a few cars drive by.

"I've been scared these past two weeks...... And I really have to tell you something.... But like I said, I'm really really scared." The both of us sat up, and Y/n hugged me as I cried on to her shoulder. She rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"Victoria Loren Kelly... If you are scared that you might lose me, there is no possible way. Remember, I am your wife. I kept a promise to you that I'll always be by your side. We've discussed many things. Like if we were to have a child. Yeah, that's a great example. I told you that I would be the happiest thing ever if I was a mother." Well that makes me a whole lot happier than I was before.

"Y/n.... I'm... I'm pregnant." I heard a squeal of excitement and she let go of me. Y/n ran around the room screaming, 'I'm gonna be a mother!'. Not long afterwards, she was running around the house.

Two years later...

So, update, I gave birth to an amazing little boy. We named him James Cameron Kelly; James after my brother, Cameron because we ship Camren so hard.

The first year, I wasn't very pleased with this child. James cries every night, which is why I have bags underneath my very tired eyes. But once the second year came around, I realized that those horrible nights were worth it. He's slowly learning how to speak and he also attempts to clean up his toys; every mothers dream.

Y/n has been the best to me. The nights when I was just to tired to feed James, she would tell me to go back to sleep and that she'll take care of him. I even take him on tour. I know that it isn't very wise to have a kid travel at a very young age, but he really loves it. Every show, I would bring him out for ten minutes so we could all chat with James. Everyone was excited about that part.

But, we are finally off the road again which means I'm back in SoCal! Ever since I've gotten home, I've been waiting for y/n to get back home from her parents house. I've been stuck home alone with James for an hour already, and I'm super bored. Because of my stupid creative ideas, I decided to let James paint on a canvas. Things didn't really turn out great.

The paint spilled everywhere, James was covered in paint, and the house was a complete mess. I was watching James, but what I didn't see was him dip his hands in paint and walk over to me. Once we were face to face, I smile, not expecting him to press his two tiny hands to press up against each of my cheeks.

Our doorbell rung and I ran over to the door, quickly opening it, and falling into y/n's arms. She laughed once she saw my face. I felt an arm grab my legs and lift me up.

Y/n kicked the door shut with her foot and brought my near the couch.

"Ready? One... Two... Three!" I kept shouting no, but she just ignored me and threw me onto the couch. James was giggling, and Y/n was laughing historically. "And how are my two favorite people doing?" James crawled on top of me and covered me clothes and face in paint?

I smeared some on my lips and sat up straight with James in my arms, still giggling. "I was doing great, and I'm sure little James was too."

I placed James on the floor and ran over to y/n. Before she could run away from me, I opened my arms and hugged her, leaving painted kisses all over her face. Then I left a long kiss on her lips.

"Tori! Oh my gosh, I hate you so much for this." I smiled and held up my left hand to show her the ring.

"Oh but you love me!"

One down, many more to go. I am still editing, so don't get your hopes up for the next update. It'll just be another edited/changed up/add on chapter. Sorry✌🏼️✌🏼 Ilygsm