Dear Tori

Dear Tori,

I just wanted to tell you about what I did today, just like when I've talked about my other days. Like in the other letters, I'm going to ask if you could please send a sign that you are reading these letters. I don't know where you are or how you ended up getting to where you are, but I miss you so much. My entire family misses you, too, especially Noah. So I'm going to let him right a paragraph to you on this paper.

Noah's Paragraph:

Hey Tori, I miss you a lot. And that's not something I'd find myself telling you ever, but I actually do miss you. When you were on tour, I probably never told you I missed you because I knew you'd come back. But the house is so different without you. No one plays guitar, no one sings, no one hears your laughs. It's like as if you never really existed and I just imagined you my entire life. All the memories I had with you are replaying in my mind every single day of my life. I miss you and I love you. Noah.

~~~~~

So it looks like it's time for a story. It's about me and about what I have done today. Like everyday I woke up, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and showered. And like everyday I went to go visit the caffe you used to perform in every weekend. And again, like everyday, I wonder where you went and why you wanted to leave me.

So I ran into this girl... Her name was Lauren and she was with someone that was so familiar to me. It was Camila, one of your best friends. They told me that they really really missed you and they wished that you would just come back. I'm currently writing this at the girls house. You know, Fifth Harmony. They thought that it would be best if I stayed with them for a while, just so that I could try and get you off of my mind. Nothing extreme really happened expect for the thought of running away to find you. I hope you read this and that you haven't forgotten about me. Please please please write back.

Love,

Y/n

P.s. I love you so just come back to me Noodles!

I rested my head on the window of the taxi cab. I don't know why I decided to run away, but I did. It was very stupid, and I regret every move. I tear drop fell out of my eye and dropped on to the tenth letter she had wrote to me.

I'll come back someday baby... I never forgot you