Zombie Apocalypse (Part Two)

Tori's POV

"Is she up yet?" I heard a couple of people talking in the distance and I slowly started to wake up. I opened my eyes and repeatedly blinked to adjust to the lighting.

"I think we woke her.." Andrea came to my sight once she saw I was slowly beginning to wake up. I smiled at her and slowly sat up. Andrea was wearing cleaner clothes, no blood stains. Her hair was in a wet ponytail. I looked at my surroundings to see that they had brought me to a house. It was clean and seemed almost normal. Nothing was broken, nothing was dirty and rusty. But the windows were wood instead of glass.

"Maybe you should go shower." I looked over in the voices direction and saw that it was one of the twins. I couldn't remember which was which, but time will come.

"Shower? You have water?"

"Well yeah..." They looked at me as if I had first seen a tree. Maybe their community is great. They've found out how to live normal with walkers surrounding their base.

"How?"

"We found a great source." Andrea had said. They had told me to go quickly. They'd be taking me on a run, so I quickly got up, and let one of the twins lead me to the bathroom. 

Later on, we were at a building. There was only a front entrance, no other way but the roof to get in. All of us, Andrea, on of the twins, a boy named Rolando, and another boy named Jackson, or Jax, and I, walked inside. Jax had told me that they do not kill the walkers unless there are too much for them to handle. In the building, there were probably like 5-10 walkers inside. I decided to part from the group and walk towards the left side of the building, the only side with shelves. I was slowly walking by them, collecting the few items I thought would be useful in a way.

When I walked into one isle, I was distracted by some records I had saw. I ended up blocking all the noise, I hadn't heard the walker coming towards me. It grabbed my arms, I jumped and pushed it. I didn't have a weapon on my so I took my leather jacket and threw it at the walker. After I did that, I grabbed some random object and bashed the walkers head with it. I decided to leave me jacket cause I didn't want to risk anything happening to me. Then I ran back to the group.

(Later on)

Y/n's POV

"Y/l/n, get your lazy a** up." I shot up from the bed and looked around. Lauren stood right in front of me. I slapped her arm for waking me up from a great sleep.

"F*ck off Jauregui." I was about to throw the covers back over me until I remembered we were living in an insane world full of killers. Fat a**es are always eating, looking for food. Did they like not eat when they died? Why're they so hungry all of a sudden. Find your own damn food, I'm tryna eat too.

Lauren grabbed my arm and pulled me up, practically dragging me outside of the cell. Dinah was talking to Camila who was loading some guns. Normani was eating a little bit of food to keep the food supply high. Faith was cleaning some of the clothes by dipping it into a bucket of undrinkable water and other stuff I didn't bother understanding. Andrew was doing some push ups shirtless (even though I'm gay that was pretty hot, I'm not going to lie, haha) Ivan had just woken up, so I watched as he threw on a shirt, leaving his longish hair messy. Again, it was a little hot. Joseph, another guy that had started off in our group, was walking towards me, holding what seemed to be a Polaroid picture.

"Hey, I found this on the floor by the gate." He handed me he picture. It was a picture of Tori and I before this all this had happened. It was her birthday. We were by the fireplace, sleeping. I don't know which on of our friends took the picture, but now I will cherish this picture for my entire life. 

"Thank you Joseph..." I smiled at him, and he turned and walked away.