Life The Speed of Light

Tori's POV

I was walking around the block, when I spotted a familiar face walk towards me. When she was close enough, I smiled. She smiled back at me and did a little wave.

"Hey, Y/N." I said, while hugging her.

"Hi, Victoria." I giggled, because she said my actual name.

"You can call me Tori." She had a confused expression on her face.

"I thought only your friends could call you that..." I guess I could see why Y/N thinks that. She isn't the type to have a lot of friends.

"You are my friend, silly." She smiled and we just walked around the park, talking, laughing, and caught a few tears on each others back stories.

After our long walk, we sat at a bench and watched the little kids playing around.

No One's POV

Next Month...

Tori kissed Y/N smack on the lips after the present she/he gave her. It was a golden necklace with y/s/n (your ship name) on it. A few tears fell from her eyes, but they were joyful tears. She wiped the tears and kissed Tori's forehead.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Tori hugged Y/N and they snuggled on the couch.

5 years later...

"Do you, Victoria Loren Kelly, take y/n to be your beloved wife?" Tori looked deeply into her girl's warming eyes.

She smiled and said, "Yes."

"And do you, Y/F/N, take Victoria to be your beloved wife, and 'til death may you part?" She looked straight into Tori's eyes and said, "Yes, of course, yes."

"Well then, you may now kiss the bride."

Y/N's hands tangled in Tori's big blonde curly hair, as her arms were wrapped around her neck. As the kiss ended, the happy cheers slowly faded.

Y/N took Tori's hand and brought her to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around her neck, and she put their hands on her waist, then kissed Tori's forehead.

"Hey." Tori looked straight at the y/e/c (your eye color) eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." Tori lightly kissed her lips but that half a second kiss meant so much, some how.

3 years later...

Tori's POV

"Mommy!!"

I looked over at y/d/n (your daughters name) and she ran over to me holding a box.

"What's in here?" She asked, I took the box and opened the box with a smile on my face. I took out a picture and blushed.

"These are pictures of me and your mommy when we were just dating."

"Gimmieeee!!!" She took the picture from my hand and covered her eyes, as the picture fell to the floor.

"Ewwww!!! Your nasty!" The picture of me and Y/N kissing lay on the floor.

"I have a delivery for Mrs. Kelly." I walked over to the door and smiled. It was Y/N.

"What's my delivery?"

"This." She grabbed my shirt, and pulled me closer to her. Her arms wrapped around my waist as my arms wrapped around her neck. We were kissing until-

"Ew!! Mommy and Moms kissed!" Y/D/N stuck her tongue out as she covered her eyes, shaking her head.

"Come here, love!" Y/D/N ran over to Y/N and gave him a huge hug. She received a kiss on the cheek and forehead, and little tickles.

"What about me?" I pouted at Y/N and she chuckled.

"Later." She winked at me and I lightly slapped her arm.

2 years later...

"Baby, I really need to tell you something." Y/D/N ran to me and sat on my lap.

"Yes, mommy? Are you okay?" She wiped my tears and shook my head.

"You know how Moma gave you a necklace? Never take it off. Ever."

"What's wrong?"

"Your Moma loved you very much. But I'm sorry baby... She's gone..." Tears dropped from her face.

"What? What do you mean?"

"She died. I'm sorry baby." Y/D/N cried in my arms as we sat like that on the couch for a while.

1 Week Later...

"Are you ready?" I looked over at Y/D/N and she was putting on her flats. She wore a white dress with a black little jacket. Her hair was naturally curly, so I just put it up, with a little clip on bow.

As for myself, I wore a white dress that stopped just above my knees. I wore a button up top onto of it to make it look cuter. I had some white heels and the necklace I got from him/her.

Y/D/N was looking at the picture in her locket and a tear escaped her face, but she just gave a little nod.

"Okay. Uncle AJ is almost here." I picked her up and kissed her forehead.

Y/D/N POV

Mommy said Uncle AJ come in a little bit. My cheek was a wittle tiny bit wet from a tear. My mommy picked me up and kissed my forehead. I was sitting on the couch now watching Wonder Pets. I saw Mommy talking to Uncle AJ and she was crying in his arms.

Tori's POV

Aj walked in wearing a black and gray suit. He also wore a gray hat.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I looked up from a picture I was holding. I nodded and fell in his arms crying.

"I miss her so much..." I cried in his arms and he walked me to the car with little Y/D/N in his arms.

A Couple Of Hours Later...

"Y/N was always the kindest person ever. She would always have a smile on her face. If you just look at those eyes with that smile, it warms everything inside you up. But I don't have my sunshine anymore. I would do anything to see her again, and keep her in my arms. Without Y/N I would've never had my little baby girl. When I first met her..." I breathed in and the tears fell down my face so fast. "I'm so sorry..."I fell down to my knees crying. One of my best friends, Colleen, helped me up and hugged me.

"It's okay... It's okay Tori. That's enough." I just couldn't stop crying and everyone near me, tried comforting me, but nothing worked. I walked over to the cascade, that Y/N layed in and held his hand. The cold hand in mine. I kissed the hand and let it go.

I was still crying, but continued my speech.

Y/D/N layed in my arm, sitting on my lap, with her head in the crook of my neck. Sadly, that was the end.

Those are the songs that played.
A/N:

Soooo? Whatd'ya think? Yay, or nay?

Was it too sad? Thanks for reading, btw!

Unknown xx