Valentine's Day

Tori's POV

So I'm headed out to the store to by Y/n as many things as she loves for Valentine's day. I wonder what she's getting me. I'm just sooo excited and all, I mean, tomorrow is Valentines day, and I still have nothing... Chocolate. Y/n loves chocolate. I grab white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate and drop it in the cart.

"Teddy bears... Where in the world is the- Ahh hah!" I quickly pushed the cart over to the large teddy bears, not the HUGE ones, but... There was only one more. I reached out for it, but it was snatched by someone else.

"Hey! I was going to get that!" The man looked at the teddy bear and ran off with it. "Damn it..."

"Hey! Look! It's Tori Kelly!" I turned around and a mob of fans ran towards me.

"Hey guys!... I'm uh.. I'm kind of busy buying stuff for... for y/n." They slowly walked away besides one little girl.

"Hi..."

"Hey there." She looked down and cried. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find my mommy and daddy..." I picked her up and rubbed her back.

"What do they look like." She pointed at her locket and I looked at it. I put her in the cart and looked around the store for her parents. I heard two people calling for a name.

"Sophie! Sophie where are you!" I pushed the cart towards the couple and took, I guess Sophie, out of the cart. I walked over to them with Sophie in my arms.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I put her down and she ran over to her parents.

"Oh my gosh!" Her mother held her tightly in her arms and kissed the top of her head. "What happened?"

"I got lost in a group of people and someone helped me find you." I grabbed my cart and leaned on it.

They turned around and looked at me. Sophie's mother walked up to me and shook my hand.

"How can I ever repay you?"

"You don't have to at all... but I am looking for a present for my girlfriend. It's a teddy bear." She handed me a teddy bear from her cart and I smiled at her. "Thank you. Uh.. I should get going." I left to find more presents.

Your POV

I looked over at the door and Tori walked in. I looked back at the tv. She called my name and I looked back, causing her to be upside down. She kissed my lips and I smiled as I turned to look back at the tv.

"What'cha watching?" I shrugged and Tori sat next to me.

"Can you please talk to me? I want to hear your beautiful voice..." I smiled and looked over at Tori.

"Be my Valentine's." She smiled and nodded very quickly.

Next Day...

I'm so excited. It's Valentine's Day today, and I'm taking Tori out on a date. I haven't told her where we're going yet, but I told her to dress nice.

"Babe, you ready?"

"Yeah!"

Tori walked out of the room with a beautiful dress.