Saving Her Part 2

Your POV

"TORRIIII!!!!!" I ran out of my apartment and just kept on running, hoping to find her. "Excuse me, have you seen a beautiful blonde with big curly hair. Her name is Tori."

"I'm so sorry but I haven't."

I kept running, and running until I was out of breathe. I stood in place, looking around me. I spotted a blonde mane get pulled into a building, and I ran.

"Tori!" I smiled and she turned around.

"What?" It was someone else... Just my luck.

"I'm so sorry. I'm looking for my girlfriend. She was kidnapped and I can't find her anywhere... Her name is Tori Kelly. Please help me."

"She's the one that was on tv. Tori... The singer right?" I nodded quickly and she looked over at a guy. He nodded at her, and the three of us ran outside the building, searching for Tori.

"Wait. I'm so stupid! Why isn't any of the cops even helping." I took out my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello?... Yes I need help... My girlfriend was kidnapped... Tori Kelly... She was the one that was on the news today... Why aren't there any cops helping in the first place?... Oh you are... Ooohhh... Okay. Well thank you so much. I'll keep searching."

"TORIIII!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!!!" The three of us searched and searched and searched but all we found were the cops searching too.

I was just about to give up when I heard someone screaming for help. I ran towards the voice. The voice kept saying 'Help' and 'Don't hurt me'. Then I heard a scream and I ran faster.

"Torii!!! Is that you! Babe!!" I saw a blonde on the floor with a group of guys surrounding her. "TOORIII!!!" I banged on the glass and that certainly got their attention. A guy grabbed her arm. "Let her go!" He threw her towards me, but she hit the glass.

"TORI! Babe get up! Shit..." I looked around to find something hard to throw at the glass. I picked up a heavy rock and threw it at the glass. It bounced off and hit my foot. I screamed and held my foot. I looked at Tori and saw that she was passed out.

I found a random hammer and picked it up. I hit the glass multiple times until there was a whole big enough for me to fit through. I walked in and looked up to see the group of men just give up and walk away.

"Tori..." I picked her up bridal style and took her outside of the building. I just walked with her in my arms until I found a bench. I layed her down and took a seat on the ground, facing her.

I held her hand and waited until she opened her eyes.

Tori's POV

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" They wouldn't answer me and just kept on getting closer and closer. "HELP!!!! Help!!!"

"Please don't hurt me..." I screamed as they stabbed my arm. So much blood came out and I was passed out on the ground.

I woke up to a hand in mine. I opened my eyes and I was so happy to see Y/N looking back at me. She saw that I was awake and smiled. She lightly kissed my head.

"Are you alright? How's your arm?" I sat up and looked at my arm. It was bandaged and wrapped.

"I'm fine now. How did you find me?" She chuckled and took a seat next to me.

"Your extremely loud screams." I layed my head on her shoulder and looked at the sky.

"Thank you. You saved my life."