Comet

Today was the day where there would be a comet. Tori invited everybody to her house to watch it, and invited 3 friends herself. The girls were Lauren, Camila, and Ally. She loved them all, but it would've been a problem if they all saw each other.

"Hey, Tori." Tori groaned and turned around to see y/n. One of the most annoying person in the world, to her.

"What do you want?" Y/n scratched the back of her neck and started rambling.

"We-Well I was uh... I was just wondering if you would like to um watch the comet with me? You know, together?" Tori turned around and looked at the three other girls. She was sure not going to spend the day with y/n.

"I already have a date." Tori turned back around and looked up at the sky. Only 10 minutes left, but she was most excited to watch it with Lauren. No one else but Lauren.

Y/n walked back inside of Tori's house and sat down on the couch. She was, too, busy wondering why Tori hated her, she didn't notice Lauren sit next to her and rub her back. Y/n looked over at Lauren and smiled. She smiled back at her and hugged her.

"Hey. You alright? You kind of... Blanked out." Y/n nodded and turned to look back outside. "It's Tori isn't it... Well, why not watch with me?"

"That would be great, thanks." Y/n hugged Lauren and she could feel Tori glaring at her.

*insert cliff hanger*

I love cliff hangers, don't you? Well if you do, then suck like hell. JK!! Every single one of you are amazing. Every single 9k of you!! Thanks for the 9k reads and I can't wait 'til it hits 10k!! Eehh!!

Also, you love Lauren Jauregui, then great, cause I do, too? You love her that much, you should totally check out my Lauren Jauregui Imagines. I put out the first one recently. x

And I know, short. But I have more coming soon