That's What I Get

Tori's POV

"Baby, can you hand me my drink please." My daughter, Y/D/N, handed me my soda and sat next to me on the couch. She layed her head on my lap and looked up at me.

"Mommy? Is Moma ever gonna come home?" I looked in her eyes and thought to myself.

"I don't know. Do you miss her?" She gave me a small nod and took my drink out of my hand. She sat up and took a sip. I smiled as Y/D/N set the cup down.

I watched her get up and walk over to the bay window. She watched everything that happened outside. The birds fly, planes fly, kids walk, trees sway back and forth. Everything. She waited, and waited for her mother to come.

"A dangerous plan, just this time. A stranger's hand clutched in mine. I'll take this chance, so call me blind. I've been waiting all my life.Please don't scar this young heart. Just take my hand. I was made for loving you. Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through. Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you." I sang as I was laying on the other couch, hoping that Y/N would come soon.

Y/D/N's POV

I looked away from the window and back to my mommy. She was sleeping, so I walked over to her. I looked at her face and kissed her cheek. I saw a small smile appear on her face. Her eyes opened and I heard the door unlock. I turned around and ran to the couch. I stood on it and as the door opened, I jumped.

"Moma! You're finally home!"

"Um... It's just your Auntie Colleen." I opened my eyes, and my heart broke a little.

"Sowwy..." (By the way, she's 5 years old.) I jumped off of Auntie Colleen and ran back to my mommy and sat on her lap because she was sitting now.

"Does Moma like me?" My Auntie Colleen closed the door and it was reeeeaallly quiet for a looong time.

Tori's POV

"I don't know baby... Why don't you ask when she comes home." I hugged Y/D/N and smiled at Colleen.

"What if she never comes? I miss her mommy. The last time we saw each other was like last month. That sucks. When did you last see Moma?"

"Last week. We were just hanging out. I miss her too. A lot." I stood up and looked outside the window.

I saw Y/N right outside.

"Baby look!" She came running towards me and smiled.

I looked at Y/N again and saw her walk out of a car, as did another girl. I watched as she kissed Y/N smack on the lips, and it was pretty obvious that she kissed back. My heart shattered in small tiny pieces. I couldn't help but cry and run to my room.

"Tori, wait." Colleen ran after me but I slammed the door right in her face.

Y/D/N's POV

I saw my moma walk up to the door and open it. But I was sure not happy.

"Hey pumpkin." She tried to kiss my cheek but I backed away.

"Jerk!" I slapped her with all my strength, but it didn't hurt her. I ran over to my mommy's room and opened the door. Auntie Colleen walked over to my moma and I hear her yelling.

I closed the door and ran to my mommy. Her head was covered by her pillow and she was screaming.

"Mommy..." She looked up at me and was still crying.

"Baby, I'm hurt. Badly. So badly, it burns." I hugged my mommy and my moma came in.

"Get out! Me and mommy don't like you anymore! Meany!" I hugged my mommy even more.

Your POV

"Babe, look I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I swear that didn't mean anything to me! It meant nothing! I swear I didn't even kiss back!" I said. She hugged Y/D/N and cried.

"Stop lying! I'm not stupid! I watched. I saw everything! Enough to say that I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU! GET OUT!" She threw a pillow at me and I flinched.

"Tori, babe-"

"No babe! Get out! I hate you!"

Not only did that just happen, but my daughter started yelling at me too.

"You don't deserve mommy! She doesn't deserve to be treated with no love! Go away forever!"

"Fine. This is what I get." That's it. I was gone.