Protecting The Badass

Your POV

"Go, go, go, go, go!" I yelled. Everyone ran into the bank with their bags. I took out my gun and ran into the bank. Shot my gun, but it was facing up. I looked over to see a blonde, and smirked. I ran over to her, grabbed her arm, and pointed the gun to her head. I saw that she was crying, and couldn't do anything.

Everyone ran out of the bank, as I took the blonde some place where no one could see us.

"P-Please... D-Don't hurt me-e." I threw the gun far, and took her hand.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tori..."

I pulled her over to the truck and told her to hop in. She did as I said, and we took off.

Tori's POV

I walked into the bank to get some money, but then I heard a gun shot and ran across the room and hid behind a table. The girl who shot the gun spotted me and ran towards me. She grabbed my arm and pointed the gun at my head. That's when I started to freak out, and cry.

Her and the gang ran out and the rest of the gang jumped into a white van, but she brought me over to a place, where I garrente no one could see us.

"P-Please... D-Don't hurt me-e." She looked at the gun and threw it very far. Then she grabbed my hand.

"What's your name?"

"Tori..."

She pulled me over to a truck and told me to hop in. I was to afraid to say no, so I did. But She wouldn't start the car. I heard police sirens.

"What are you doing, they're coming." I said.

"Wouldn't you like me arrested?"

"Of course not. Here." I handed her a gun. "Walk me to them, and hold the gun to my head."

"I would never do that-"

She did it anyways. She pushed me towards the car, and handed me the gun. She took off.

On the gun was a piece of paper with a number and a name on it. 'Y/P/N - Y/N'

I looked at her turn the corner, and smiled.