New Girl

Tori's POV

My boyfriend, Christopher, had his arm around me, and we were talking to our friends.

"Did you guys hear about the new girl? Man she's ugly. That nerd." We all laughed and talked about the new kid.

"She's so awkward around... well people. She sits in the back of the class. When she breathes, the braces whistle. Every time she looks back up a push on the glasses."

"Really? That's strange... I look at her in class and she slides down the chair and quickly writes. Yo! Look! She's right there!" I looked near the lockers and spotted the new kid picking up books.

"Watch this." My friend Kamari went over to the new kid and slammed her against a locker. All of us laughed but inside I felt so bad.

The bell rang and Kamari threw her on the floor. They all left to go home. When they were all gone, I walked over to the new kid.

"Are you okay?" The new kid sat against a locker and stared at me. She slowly started picking up books while awkwardly staring at me. I helped her out and handed her the books.

"*snort* Thank you..." She started brushing through one of her pigtails

"I didn't catch your name."

"Y-Y/N-Nnn... My names Y/N."

"I'm Tori. Would like to come to my place? I could make some cookies and we could study."

"Umm..."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" I grabbed y/n's hand and ran to my place.

I opened the door and we walked in. I let go of the hand and closed the door.

"I'm home! I brought a friend over! Please make some cookies!"

"Umm... Tori... Can you make me look... Better?"

"Sure.

I grabbed her hand and ran up the stairs to my room. She sat down and I let her hair down. She gasped. I smiled and combed her hair. I curled it and put it in a high ponytail. Then I picked out a cute shirt with a skirt. She put it on and I gave her better shoes and took off her socks. She stood up and I slowly took off her glasses and I couldn't help but fall in love with her eyes. I put on her glasses and she smiled at me.

"I look nice..."

"You look beautiful."

Y/n sat down and I took a seat next to her. I layed my head on her shoulder and my mom ran up with cookies. I layed on my bed and watched y/n greet my mother.

"She didn't look like this when I saw her downstairs."

"She wanted me to give her a makeover." I sat up and took two cookies, handed one to y/n and took a bite.

"Does this have oats?" I looked at y/n and nodded. She took a bite and I saw a sparkle form in her eyes. She smiled and my mom set the plate of cookies down.

My mom left and I picked up my backpack. I took out my books and a pencil, as did y/n. We studied for a while until it was almost 6.

"Movie?" She looked at me and seemed to be thinking about it.

"I highly recommend Paper Towns. It has a lot of meaning in it for me. John Green is amazing. He has amazing writing and movies. Just has so much meaning." I smiled and grabbed two cookies and offered one to y/n. "Oh, no thank you. I had enough cookies to day. Maybe I should change?"

"You know where the bathroom is. Right across from my room."

Y/n grabbed her bag and walked to the bathroom. I walked over to my drawer and grabbed my pjs and another shirt. I put my hair up and selected Paper Towns on my tv. I stripped off my pants, but y/n walked in.

"I'm so sorry!" She walked out quickly and I laughed.

"It's okay, you can come in." I slipped on my pjs and took off my shirt and slipped another on as she walked in.

I slipped under my covers and watched the movie with y/n beside me. Right in the middle of the movie Y/n told me she had to go.

"I'll dress like you if you want. Wait! Sleep over! Pleeeeaaasssssee!!!" She smiled and nodded.

Next Day...

We woke up to my alarm and I helped y/n get ready. I handed her some contacts and took her glasses and slipped them on. I grabbed a beanie and put it over my large hair. I handed her a beanie and helped adjust it to make it look cute.

We grabbed our stuff and walked to school. Once we got there I was greeted by my friends, but they saw y/n.

"Woah! Hotty!" I looked over at y/n and she was smiling. The bell rang and we went off to class.

Later that day...

"Tori we need to talk." I walked over to Christopher and pushed the glasses up. "... this is going to be hard." I took off the glasses and pushed them up on top of my head. He was really shaky and looked like he was about to cry, and he never cries. He ran his hand through his hair and breathed in, looking everywhere but me.

"Chris... talk to me." His eyes burned into mine and I could see him tear up. He spoke up and his voice cracked.

"I can't be with you anymore... the way you look at y/n is nothing compared to me. I know you're bi, you told me a while ago, and it's pretty obvious you like her... and you just me. You look at her like she's holding your whole world and look at me like I pick up your belongings... we need to break up." I burst into tears and he wiped me tears as he apologized and sadly walked away.

"Tori..." I turned around and y/n was right there. I ran into her arms and cried.

"We broke up..."

"Tori. It's okay, everything's okay. Maybe he did this for the better good, you never know. I saw. He was hurt saying that."

A Few Months Later...

"Tori... I have to tell you something. It's really important." I nodded and followed y/n to her room. "Tori I um... Well you are my best friend and all and I don't want anything to feel awkward... I like well I like food?" I laughed at her. She was shaking and sweating. She tugged at her shirt and looked around the room.

"Spill it cutie!"

"Tori... I like you." I smiled widely.

"Good cause I like you too." I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

I got the "new kid".