Chapter 1

(This store will be in Ruki's pov. As for the school policy in Japan, you do know that they usually wear uniform...... I don't care. I'm just going to allow them to wear regular clothes.....heheh)

<Ruki's POV>

Buzz buzz

"Takanori, wake up!"

...

"Takanori!"

...

"Takanori Matsumoto!"

I lazily moved around in my bed, hearing my parent's loud outbursts from my bedroom door. Today is a Monday isn't it?

"Takanori!!" My mother storms into my door waking me up. She's has one big mouth.

"Yes, mum I'm waking up." I mumbled and sat up in bed, stretching my arms and yawning. Then, I slowly get up and walked sleepily out my bedroom door and headed to the bathroom. I had closed the door behind me and didn't realize my older brother was in here taking a piss. That immediately snapped me. "Onii-san! Why didn't you tell me you were in here?" I squealed and cover my eyes and opening the door again to leave. My brother later left the bathroom.

Rolling my eyes, I go back into the bathroom, closing the door yet again, and grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. I already took a shower last night, so, I don't need to take one again.

After freshening up, I put on my usual clothing, a pair of black skin tight jeans and a black sweater. I wasn't allowed to wear shoes in the house so I waited until I left for school.

I sighed and fixed my hair a bit, then went downstairs to the kitchen and saw that my mother was cooking breakfast.

A little history about my family, my mother was raised in the suburbs of Kanagawa prefecture, that's where we currently live. She lived with a family that had lots of strict rules and strong case of homophobia. No, I am not homophobic. My mum is definitely a homophobic. She works for a business with my father, so, they are pretty much never home.

My father is pretty harsh as well. He spoils me a lot though. When it comes to his children, it's like we are the light of his world. So me and my brother tries our hardest to not get on father's nerves.

As for my brother, he's just plain weird. He likes to come in my room just to bother me and touch my belongings, but when I do that to him, he gets angry and fights with me (not literally).

As for myself, I'm pretty much the quiet one. Not just quiet, I'm a bit antisocial. Back when I was a little kid, age 7, I had grown a relationship (friendly) with a guy named Akira. We were friends since the beginning of 8th grade, but when he told me that he and his parents had to move to Osaka, we haven't talked since. I was angry at him for leaving me after all those fun times we've had. But he told me eventually he'll get the chance to call me because he is so busy with his family and school. That's why he couldn't. Plus, after school activities.

"Okaasan, what's for breakfast?" I asked my mother who was cooking... I don't know.

"A ham and cheese omelet. I finished your omelet. Eat up, your father is taking you to school today. I have to go to my shift for work after my omelet is finished." She handed me my plate of omelet and I grabbed it, sitting at the dining room table with my Onii-san.

"You know, you're so lucky that you aren't in school anymore." I mumbled and started eating my omelet. My father came down the stairs with his suit and tie on, along with his briefcase.

"Takanori, we have to leave in a little bit so hurry up and get your belongings together after you finish eating your meal." my father commanded me. I was halfway through my omelet. He approached my mother and gave her the usual morning kiss on the lips. I usually get disgusted because... Well, I'm eating.