Chapter 4

=My my, chapter 4. Sorry it took too long. This gets pretty sad, so, beware=

(Ruki's POV)

I woke up the next morning, crying and sobbing silently. What have I done? I believed this shitstain. I was being oblivious of my actions. My virginity is gone, my life is gone. I don't even know what to do now. If my parents find out, what would I do? What would they do? To me?

Will they throw me out?

It's all your fault for being so gullible...

I grunted and stood up, feeling an odd pain in my lower back and my arse. I can walk, but I'll be limping a little bit. I grabbed all of my clothes and put them on, grabbing my belongings and leaving the house. Isamu's house.

I'll just go to Kouyou's house. I can't go home in this condition. I don't want my mum to find out about this. About me.

I quickly, but quietly left Isamu's house and made my way towards Kouyou's place. Hopefully he's awake at 8 in the morning. I wouldn't be on this day. I would be in my own bed, relaxing and....not regretting anything. My stomach started to hurt now. I feel like I need to vomit, but I have to hold it in. It's unsanitary to vomit on a clean ground...

I was nearing to Kouyou's house. I had stopped walking to take a breath. My stomach was hurting way too bad and I feel like I'm going to die right here, right now. This is not a good feeling at all. It's like God knew I did something that I wasn't supposed to do, punishing me with this horrible stomach ache. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called Kouyou's number and continued walking to his house, which was directly across this giant street.

I walked up the concrete stairs and knocked on his door, hard enough so he could hear. He later came to open the door and he saw my sorrowful face. I was in tears again, looking down at myself. Kouyou had embraced me with a gentle hug. "Takanori. What happened?" he asked me. He let go of the hug and had his hands on my shoulder.

"I..." I didn't want to talk at all. I didn't want to. I felt so dirty inside. Why did I have to be so stupid? Why didn't I just listen to what my mum had said?

"Here. Come inside. I'm going to call Yuu and Yutaka." he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his home. I sat on the black leather couch in the living room. His home was pretty big with white walls and hardwood floors. Stainless Steel appliances and the house is 2 levels, plus a finished basement. Kouyou had called the two guys, telling them to come over. I, myself, had texted my mum and told her that I was at Kouyou's house. She later responded with an "Okay. "

Kouyou was finished his two phone calls and I felt his hand rubbing my shoulder, "Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded and sniffed.

"Yeah..." I mumbled. He stood up and went into the kitchen. I'm glad that I have Kouyou as a friend, but he's not better than Akira.

Akira.

I looked at my phone and realized I had 2 missed calls from him. From last night? Maybe I was too drunk to even hear my phone. He's probably busy now, so, maybe I'll be able to call him again later? He's probably mad that I didn't even answer his calls. It could've been an emergency. He probably needed me for something. Or maybe just a chat. Just thinking about it, I get so paranoid. He could've been dead in someone's basement by now since I didn't answer his calls.

"Taka, I had some fried plantains my Okaasan left for me before she left early this morning. I heated them up in the microwave. Try some." Kouyou came back with a plateful of fried plantains. They smelt good and they did look good. He sat the plate down in front of me and I slowly grabbed a plantain. His mother, what I've heard from Yuu, wasn't that good of a cook. I was a bit hesitant to even try it, but I did. I took a bite out of the fried plantain. It was actually really good. Better than my otoosan's fried plantains...or more like my Otoosan's crying plantains. My dad was horrible at fried plantains. Don't get me started.