Chapter 3

(There's a less discriptive sexual scene at the end, so be ready.)

<Time lapse to the day of the party>

I don't want to go to this party. I'm scared. Afraid. But it is too late to back away now, because I said I was going to go for the sake of my friends. They want me to have fun, but what do they mean by "fun"?

The new clothes they have gotten from Forever 21, I put them in a bag that I carry around. I don't want my mum to know about this. And I thought I was a good child. So, I slipped on professional clothes to wear to the party. It was a pair of black trousers and a royal blue silk shirt with a black vest. I wore this outfit to my mum's wedding.

Oh,  no make up either. I would have to ask Kouyou for help with that. I went downstairs and grabbed my leather fabric jacket and slipped on. "Okaasan, I'm going to Kouyou's house, is that okay?"

My mother was sitting on the couch watching her favorite Japanese dramas. She watches so many of them, I can't even know the names correctly. "Sure. If you end up leaving the party really late, just stay at Kouyou's house for the night and come home tomorrow by 2pm." I nodded and headed for the door with my belongings.

"Jaa ne, okaasan!" I said as I left. I started walking to Kouyou's household, fishing my phone out of my jacket pocket to call him.

"Moshi Moshi?"

"Hey, Kou-chan, I'm on my way to your place."

"Okay. The door is unlocked. Just come right in."

"Okay. See you there." I hung up the phone and started walking a little faster.  I had butterflies in my stomach. I'm going to this senior party where there's probably going to be lots of problems. My intentions are to not get drunk and just sit down as everyone dances. Hopefully no one tries to communicate with me whilst me being there.

I had finally arrived to Kouyou's after 20 minutes. I opened the door and found him in the living room, "Hey Kou." I greeted as I walked in. He stood up from the couch.

"Hey, Takanori. Let's get you all dressed up and stuff. Yuu is coming by." Kouyou commanded and guided me upstairs to his bedroom.

When we went into his bedroom I immediately started stripping from my clothes and took the clothes that were in my bag, and sat them down neatly on the bed. I then realized I didn't have shoes to go with the outfit. "Kouyou!  I don't have any shoes to go with this!" I fussed.

"Daijoubu. I got you some shoes. Try these on really quickly." He handed me a pair of black leather healed ankle boots. They were pretty cute because of the chains that hung from the back. I sat down on the bed and slipped them on. They fit perfectly.

"They're perfect!" I cheered. Kouyou smiled. I took the shoes off and stood back up off the bed. Now, I started to get dressed. First, putting on my black tank top and the over the shoulder silk shirt that we bought and slipping on those short shorts with the fringes in the front. Kouyou handed me the black thigh highs and I slipped them on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a whole different person. I never really looked at my legs, but seeing them exposed like this....it's like I was meant to be girl. I was meant to be gay. There's no way a "normal" guy like me should look this much like a girl. I turned to look at my bottom area.

Wow.

It's as plump as I thought it was. No wonder why guys talk about my bottom in skinny jeans a lot.

"Taka-chan, you look absolutely adorable!" Kouyou cheered. I smiled and giggled lightly. Now blushing. "Okay, let me fix your hair and make up." He pulled me to his make up section in his room and pulled out his make up utensils and hair utensils.