Chapter 7

||BEWARE!!! LOTS OF EMOTIONAL THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN!!! BEWARE!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE EMOTIONAL THINGS!!! THIS WILL BE SAD!!! Roni_524 You're Gonna hate me||

Takanori woke up with a sudden headache, groaning as he sat up from his bed. "What the hell happened?" He said to himself. He sighed and noticed the plastic sandwich bag that had the Scopolamine in it. "Did my brother notice that bag?" He asked himself again. His face turned red in fright. What if his brother did see the bag, thinking it was cocaine?? What if his brother tells his parents that-

"Yeah...Okaasan? You might find this ridiculous, but I did catch Takanori about to commit suicide....He's fine now, but I was too fast to catch him, so, he's lying down......After I saved him, he passed out and I put him to bed. Do you think there could be something wrong?" Takanori overheard his brother downstairs on the phone, talking to his mom. His heart sink and he quickly got out of bed, not caring about the pain in his head and running downstairs, grabbing the phone from his brother.

"Okaasan, this is Takanori. I'm fine. I was just looking outside my balcony.....N-no, I'm not lying.........Okay.......I gotta hang up....Bye." Takanori hang up the cell phone and looked at his brother. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"I had to call okaasan! I wasn't gonna sit here and let it slide that you attempted to commit suicide."

"Kato, I wasn't going to really jump from there....I was just..." Takanori stopped talking. He knew he was wrong for actually taking that drug, knowing the causes and effects from taking that drug. But he felt pressured. He felt like he had to do it. It was all new to him. I'll just tell him....

"Oniisan..." Takanori said quietly. He sighed deeply and looked in his brother's eyes. "I....I drugged myself with scopolamine and... That's the cause of my attempt, b-but it was only one time." Takanori forcefully confessed.

"You...What?!" Kato looked at Takanori with fierce eyes. Takanori was starting to get scared of his older brother. He has never seen this side of him before. "Why the hell would you do that? Who...Where did you get the drugs from??" Takanori started to feel tears coming down his eyes and his stomach turned. He bit his lip as it started trembling, then looked away from his brother.

"I-I was forced to buy them by some guys down the district! I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get mad at me, Oniisan! Please...don't tell mom or dad, because they'll kill me." Takanori begged, actually getting on his knees and hugging his brother's leg. Kato felt a little guilty yelling at his little brother. So, he gave up on his pleading and sighed deeply.

"Okay...I won't tell mom and dad."

But they may find out eventually...

<TIME LAPSE>

It has been about a month, now. Takanori had stayed away from the drugs for some time, hiding them under his bed, but everyday he'll look at them and try his best not to drug himself again and go back to that situation of actually committing suicide. Possibly killing someone. He has always made sure no one found the drugs, keeping everyone away from his room, but feeling suspicious every time he says to not come to his bedroom.

ΦFlashbackΦΦ

"Takanori, do you have any scissors in your room I could borrow?" his mother would ask.

"Um... n-no Okaasan. I'm cleaning my room. Don't come in.." Takanori would stutter and gulp hard as he smiled innocently.

ΦMini flashback endedΦΦ

It was now another therapy day. Takanori, still, didn't have the energy to go to therapy, even though his therapist wasn't that bad of a person whatsoever. He then started to get less tense. Maybe it wasn't so bad going to therapy.