Chapter Three: Seeing the Boys/Meeting the Boy (Kelsey)

Kelsey's POV

I finished packing up for the tour and I hear a knock at the door. I yell "OPEN!" knowing that it's Ashton. But I hear random screaming coming from the kitchen so I walk out there. Turns out, Ashton brought the band over. I had never met all of them, actually. Only Michael and Luke. The other one, who I believe was named Calum, was always at our house when I wasn't and I was when he wasn't. It's strange, but true.  

"KELSEY!" Michael yells, running over to me and hugging me and spinning me around. Michael was always like my third brother. Luke was usually a little more distant, but it wasn't a problem, we just didn't talk much. Michael finally sets me down.  

"It's been too long!" He says.  

"I know! Way too long! But now I get to hang out with you guys for six months!" 

He has a confused look on his face, but wipes it off and screams, "IM SO EXCITED!" 

Apparently Ash didn't tell them about my deadline.  

We walk into the living room and I see Luke and Ashton standing there. I walk over to Luke and we hug.  

"Long time no see!" He says.  

"Well you better get used to me!" I say, laughing. He laughs too, before grabbing my suitcase to bring it outside to the car. I watch him walk out, and zone out staring at the door, before I see someone walking back in the door, but it's not Luke. No, this is someone I've never seen before. But man, he is gorgeous. I come back to life by Michael placing his hand on my shoulder.  

"That there, is Calum. He brought up the fact that he'd never met you in the car ride here. It's kinda strange that it worked out that way, but here you go." 

I didn't really hear what he said after "Calum." Geez. This is what I've been missing. How come I had never seen him before? Don't get me wrong, Michael and Luke are gorgeous, but they're like my brothers. Calum is like perfection in my eyes. I finally look up at his eyes, and his gaze meets mine. We stand there, eyes locked, for what seemed like an eternity, before I hear Ashton say, "Alright, we're super late, let's go."