Chapter Four: Instagram/Can't Say It (Kelsey)

Kelsey's POV

We got to the airport super late, but the plane couldn't leave without us... because its private and apparently my brother and his band own it. Yeah, it's insane. After getting on the plane, I got a seat in between Ash and Calum on the couch, with Luke and Michael across from us on the other couch. We took off and I forgot how much I missed my brother and Michael and Luke. I also realized how much I wished I met Calum before I knew my 6 month deadline. Knowing it would be a 30 hour flight, we decided to goof off and play random games and basically act like teenagers for as long as possible and fall asleep when we couldn't stand it any longer.... because we're responsible teenagers. (Please note the sarcasm). We all eventually fell asleep around the same time, all in the original positions we first sat down in. I fell asleep leaning on Ashton's shoulder, being the most comfortable, familiar place I could find.

*2 hours later*

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around me. I looked across the plane and saw Luke, Michael, and Ashton. I look up at whoever is holding me and see Calum's face. I smile a little bit, just seeing his face. I look down and see my arms entangled with his. I look back across the plane and Ash looks kind of pissed, while Michael looks normal and Luke is laughing his head off. They walk up to us, and see that my eyes are open.  

"Morning sleepyheads." Michael smiles.  

I look up, seeing that Calum woke up too. We both freeze. I don't know what to do. I just want to stay there. But is it awkward? Ashton gives a really evil look to Calum and Calum slowly releases his grip from my hands, and releasing my body from his arms. I look over at Luke and I see him laughing.  

"What the hell is so funny?" I ask. I'm not usually so enjoyable just after I wake up.  

"Read these comments. It's adorable." He shows me his phone. I read comments like 

'WHO'S THAT WITH MY CALUM HE'S MINE!" 

And  

"Aww they're so cute together <33<3<<33" 

What are these talking about? 

Luke must have seen my confused look, as he took his phone back and showed me the original Instagram post. Of course. I should've known. They posted a picture of me and Calum while we were asleep. I grab my phone, seeing that I have like 250 new followers on Instagram. What is this madness? Calum grabs my phone, and types out "meet me in the front of the plane." And shows it to me. I grab my phone back and slightly nod. He gets up, saying that he's getting food, and a few seconds later, I excuse myself 'to the bathroom.' I meet him at the front of the plane, with a door splitting us apart from the other boys.  

"So... Kelsey. I want to ask you something." 

"Yea?" 

"Well... I was wondering.... If maybe... You wanted to go out sometime?" 

I'm completely caught off guard and I look at the ground and start blushing. I bite my lip and look up and him. He stares into my eyes and seconds later, we both lean in at hyper-speed and kiss. Our kiss naturally breaks and he pulls me into a hug. We break the hug and I breathe in and look at the ground.  

"Wait. There's something I should tell you." 

I look at him, and his over ecstatic smile disappears. 

"What?" 

"Nevermind it's not important." I say, pulling him into another hug.  

GOD. I'm such a wimp. I need to tell him at some point that I'm going to be gone in six months. But not now. I can't ruin this moment.